Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Just tryin to drag you over to her old man too @KROCK.  You need a plate full of swamp reggae every once in a while.  May as well jump on board cause I know ya enjoyed Susan.   Gonna get you yet!  😂   😂  😂  Getting ready to dive into this pile and see what shakes out.  It's only money.  Ya can't take it with you but you sure can share the joy and love with someone when you're gone.   :)

Time to move my old bones and fire things up.  Darn this laptop on the coffee table works wonders for my soundstage.  😂

Check this kid out til I get back.  😂   He can run the lyrics and crank out the juice.  Just like fresh squeezed OJ.  I'm a bit partial to lefties though.  This kid's goin places for sure.  Check him out on youtube.  Ben Howard

I see you lurkin...  😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ya ever get that feeling when ya unzip one, hear 3 notes and think ut oh?  Yea, maybe I have two.  Guess I'll find out when I put it away.  Heck I've got two, sometimes 3-4 of the same thing.  Sound familiar?  😂

Yea, this guy right here is a trouble maker for sure.  He can flat cook and so far its only gotten better.  Side two is rollin right on by in great form.  Well worth the money but it usually is with him.  :)

20230406-141237.jpg

:)  

• Like 4

Now it's back to reality with this one.  Been waiting patiently and scored.  Jump w/o question!!!  NOW if ya want it.  Limited edition of 1500 numbered copies and I snagged 1018.  

WOW!

That's it!

20230406-144807.jpg

I'm not EVEN gonna show any disrespect by posting a youtube.  Look it up.  Just might work for ya.   :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Now I have two.    :)    Didn't even blink.  Painless.  hahaha  Can't believe they had one left.  😂

Inserting my disclaimer here:  It may or may not work with your tastes but I did mine.  They're allll great imo.  lol

• Haha 3

Ok, got that outta my system!  Snagged this Alice Coltrane on Verve and got another nice lil surprise!  Another amazing lp!

Alice-Coltrane.jpg

Journey in Satchidananda is the fourth solo album by Alice Coltrane. Four of the album's tracks were recorded at the Coltrane home studios in Dix Hills, New York, in November 1970, while the remaining track was recorded live at the Village Gate in July of that year. It was released by Impulse! Records in 1971. 

NICE and smoooooth!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Now it's back to reality with this one.  Been waiting patiently and scored.  Jump w/o question!!!  NOW if ya want it.  Limited edition of 1500 numbered copies and I snagged 1018.  

WOW!

That's it!

20230406-144807.jpg

I'm not EVEN gonna show any disrespect by posting a youtube.  Look it up.  Just might work for ya.   :)

Damm good Dave thanx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Very welcome @MicroMara.  That's what this place is all about isn't it?  It's what started and instilled the process in all of us.  What a motley crew we are.  Teachers, red-headed step children, engineers, a mix just sharin the love.  H3ll we've even got our own camel jockey!  Can't touch that anywhere else!  Always good spending time w/like-minded left-of-center people.  😂   😇 

Dang skippy this Coltrane's great!   Winding it down and she's slammin on that harp!   :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Picked this one up just for a different listen.  16 acoustic tracks works for me and I'm a bit light in the U2 category.   Otherwise...  :) 

20230406-171213.jpg

Yes, someone in the hood is out mowing their yard?  That's nuts!  😂

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Picked this one up just for a different listen.  16 acoustic tracks works for me and I'm a bit light in the U2 category.   Otherwise...  :) 

20230406-171213.jpg

Yes, someone in the hood is out mowing their yard?  That's nuts!  😂

yeah , that´s  a nice production

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

That's what this place is all about isn't it? 

True , because the " lounge " isn´t under the big boss control here , so creativity is still unlimited . Am sad that the members traffic slowed down so much and so many old Klipsch Members left the community 😔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

A debut solo album 

The Story of i was Moraz’s debut solo album, recorded in late 1975 during a period when all the Yes members recorded solo albums. 

The album is a concept piece based around a story Patrick had written. The album features Brazilian musicians and rhythms, demonstrating that progressive rock musicians were doing world music before it became fashionable, and doing it better. Other featured musicians on the album are jazz drummer Alphonse Mouzon and bassist Jeff Berlin. This is without doubt Moraz’s best solo album.
Not only that, it is unique and is a progressive rock classic.

Artist - Patrick Moraz 

Title - The Story Of i 

57-B466-CF-F1-E1-44-A6-8-B3-D-59-C3-EA9-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3