Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hung w/a chick for a year or so that drank nothing but Tanq almost every day ALL day.  Talk about batsheet crazy?  We got along great but she just about killed me.  In a  good way.  :)  She was hot af, taught art here, was a member of her college gymnastic team so yea that lasted about a year.  Last I heard she was married to an international atty and had 6 kids.  I laffed about as hard as you are right now when I heard that.  Fun time though!  She ALWAYS had to have a twist of lime so maybe the lime did it.  😂

Hence the question @KROCK.  lol  Maybe it was that tonic water though.  Dunno.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, KROCK said:

In the summer, with tonic & lime, unless @ dinner, olives/onions.

That's good to know.  You have to be a BIT more sane than she was then.  ALWAYS Schweppe's tonic & a twist.  All day, all nite Mary Ann.  Sporadic, Heady and super intelligent not to mention gorgeous.  Teaching high school art?  Reduced to the lil old lady that lived in a shoe.  Glad it wasn't me.  I'd have a double-frontal lobotomy by now. 

That's what Scotch does to ya!😂

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

That's good to know.  You have to be a BIT more sane than she was then.  ALWAYS Schweppe's tonic & a twist.  All day, all nite Mary Ann.  Sporadic, Heady and super intelligent not to mention gorgeous.  Teaching high school art?  Reduced to the lil old lady that lived in a shoe.  Glad it wasn't me.  I'd have a double-frontal lobotomy by now. 

I've been on the dark side of that Bottle ☠️, not a pretty site! Like I always say- ''NEVER GIVE GUNS TO THE INDIANS'' 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, KROCK said:

I've been on the dark side of that Bottle ☠️, not a pretty site! Like I always say- ''NEVER GIVE GUNS TO THE INDIANS'' 

Moderation is always good!  I think I realized that when I was about 30.  Whenever I hear someone order from that green bottle I cringe just a tad.  That stuff is just plain evil good from what I saw and experienced.  lol   I'll just sit back, sip my scotch neat and take in the big picture.  The old woman who lived in the shoe...  You're right though, "NEVER GIVE GUNS TO THE INDIANS."   😂

Ok boys, let's get those wagon's circled up now!  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5