Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

You're absolutely right @MicroMara laundry master it is.  I've got a king bed and only use half of it right?  So half for 3 months and the other half for three months.  What's wrong with that? 

A lot of people don't even use a top sheet anymore.  Just pull the blankies up.  Haven't tried that yet but it might motivate me to change them more often.  I'll get back to ya brother.  :)

• Haha 5

On 4/20/2023 at 6:17 PM, MicroMara said:

I no longer understand the world, for 42 hours I now eat the cold soup with the chop´s and just don´t  get full 🤣

You may have discovered another amazing 'fad diet'! If you market this the right way, you'll get filthy rich! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

@KROCK suffer thru the wkend.  I've saved a couple.  Laundry is rollin and the sheets are changed.  I'm good for another 6 months!  :)  

The kids think they started something w/multi-tasking.  Blah!  The Who or someone similar ALWAYS works for me cleaning.  That's enough multi-tasking for me.  They think they're so smart.  😂

Have fun at the ECO.  Heart ECO or?  

HEART. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, KROCK said:

HEART.

Been there, done that and still kickin.  You'll be fine me thinks.  I've got the T-shirt AND the bumper sticker.  You'll be in my prayers on D-day.  Amazing the things they do today.  Keep us posted brother.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Heineken!?!? 

Real men drink Jupiler! 

Cmon Ivan ......I know I know......the Jupiler is for your belgians the same like the Heineken for the dutch with 650 breweries but your country has 408 breweries only  , your big neighbor the french have 2.500 and in germany there´re 1.492 .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Heineken!?!? 

Real men drink Jupiler! 

20 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Cmon Ivan ......I know I know......the Jupiler is for your belgians the same like the Heineken for the dutch with 650 breweries but your country has 408 breweries only  , your big neighbor the french have 2.500 and in germany there´re 1.492 .

I thought you guys drink bud light 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Now I know why the Europeans have a drawl in there speech 

They are mostly drunk 😜

But that indicates that while in that state they enjoy music more 🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Now I know why the Europeans have a drawl in there speech 

They are mostly drunk 😜

But that indicates that while in that state they enjoy music more 🤘

How do they shall hear anything Paul ? Here is so much boozing that the drunk lie around everywhere, in every park, in the streets wherever you look

besoffen1.thumb.jpg.d54a1817528e885fe3fb18acaf3cd9f4.jpg

besoffen2.thumb.jpg.6713065f9eae2fabd0141197601dbe72.jpg

besoffen3.thumb.jpg.5b767abb7771e048657b9b05fadceb03.jpg

Welcome to the land of beer drinkers 😂 Good that the possession of canabis is now finally legalized. Up to 25 grams of personal use is allowed by law.  smilie_smoke_060.gif     But then you see smoking and stoned people lying in every corner

kiffen.jpg.c7e294c9f9c37830bc1088ad9f147583.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Welcome to the land of beer drinkers 😂 Good that the possession of canabis is now finally legalized. Up to 25 grams of personal use is allowed by law.  smilie_smoke_060.gif     But then you see smoking and stoned people lying in every corner

We drank and smoked when young but not to the zombie stage 

Stop when the buzz kicks in and enjoy the euphoria  

At least with the weed - the economy and many food shops benefit when the munchies kick in 😵💫🥘🧆🍟🍗

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

How do they shall hear anything Paul ? Here is so much boozing that the drunk lie around everywhere, in every park, in the streets wherever you look

I can’t talk much because this is a survey from 2020

Frequency of being drunk – top 10 countries

1 Australia
2 Denmark
3 Finland
4 US
5 UK
6 Canada
7 Ireland
8 France
9 Sweden
10 Netherlands

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

We drank and smoked when young but not to the zombie stage 

Stop when the buzz kicks in and enjoy the euphoria  

At least with the weed - the economy and many food shops benefit when the munchies kick in 😵💫🥘🧆🍟🍗

YEAH , in our age the party is over ..done , we made our experiences and enjoyed that time . A noble wine or wiskey from time to time is fine

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I can’t talk much because this is a survey from 2020

Frequency of being drunk – top 10 countries

1 Australia
2 Denmark
3 Finland
4 US
5 UK
6 Canada
7 Ireland
8 France
9 Sweden
10 Netherlands

HMMM..... None Germans  None Belgians , but the dutch   🤣 Welcome to the country of canabis 😅🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

HMMM..... None Germans  None Belgians , but the dutch   🤣 Welcome to the country of canabis 😅🤣

In Belgium, we have a campaign that says: "When you drink, use your common sense." It is legally printed on all beer ads (and videos). But that doesn't mean Belgians don't get drunk from time to time, of course...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I came across these two versions of the same album on Amazon. One is from the official Impulse label, the other is from the 'fake' DOL label. Notice the big price difference? DOL issued records are sometimes great pressings (technically speaking), but they are grey market and often are ripped from CDs or other illegal sources and have a shadey provenance. They are flooding online webshops and supermarkets. I've quite a number of them in my collection, actually, and now regret I do. 

DOL, Waxtime, Wax etc. these are all bootleg - illegal - distributions originating in Italy, Spain, Russia (!) and should be avoided for moral reasons alone because you're funding crime and war!

Instead of going for the cheapest on offer, I now go to the official distributer's webshops and buy there (they too often have promotions so you can find a bargain easily!)

http://news.acousticsounds.com/post.cfm/bootleg-vinyl-giving-quality-album-reissues-a-bad-rap

image.thumb.png.6e460b41e00188f33c4f92a8b492d138.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-04-22 102118.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, MeloManiac said:

I came across these two versions of the same album on Amazon. One is from the official Impulse label, the other is from the 'fake' DOL label. Notice the big price difference? DOL issued records are sometimes great pressings (technically speaking), but they are grey market and often are ripped from CDs or other illegal sources and have a shadey provenance. They are flooding online webshops and supermarkets. I've quite a number of them in my collection, actually, and now regret I do. 

DOL, Waxtime, Wax etc. these are all bootleg - illegal - distributions originating in Italy, Spain, Russia (!) and should be avoided for moral reasons alone because you're funding crime and war!

Instead of going for the cheapest on offer, I now go to the official distributer's webshops and buy there (they too often have promotions so you can find a bargain easily!)

http://news.acousticsounds.com/post.cfm/bootleg-vinyl-giving-quality-album-reissues-a-bad-rap

I didn´t know any of that, thanks for the input!

Although I should be safe, I buy mostly older, used records. Do You think, stuff like that turns up in online music stores lke EMP or JPC as well? I know these are german sites, but maybe You know them...

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, MeloManiac said:

5 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

I didn´t know any of that, thanks for the input!

Although I should be safe, I buy mostly older, used records. Do You think, stuff like that turns up in online music stores lke EMP or JPC as well? I know these are german sites, but maybe You know them...

I posted a while back on the dol.

There pressed in Russia or something like it... I see them in my local record store.  And there's title's I would like to have.. But being cut from cds doesn't cut it for me!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1