Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hello Tim and friends!  Well, my disc has concluded and my afternoon vino glass emptied, so, it is time to start prepping for the dinner party in a few hours.  I will post again soon.   Enjoy the rest of your day or evening.  IMG-2845.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here is the second Miles Davis, it's a double LP, Gatefold cover from Sony Music Entertainment/Columbia Records for Get On Down, the 2 vinyls are opaque yellow to match the cover! It's a double live from 1982, the reissue is from 2022

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/23918612-Miles-Davis-We-Want-Miles

6qtb.jpg

jg7f.jpg

Edit: Marcus Miller's bass on the 15" Klipsch  😜

lfsc.jpg

😄

• Like 9

2 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Good morning/afternoon.   Members of this band are local to me, and I came VERY close to joining them some years back as their keyboardist for the live shows !  (they use tracks).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

For sure it's freakin hevy.

I was hunting for some top model from vinyl dusk era. Like this one or Pioneer P3, Sony PS-X9,Denon DP-100M.

Trio was least expensive and least classic looking. Someone relatively close distance to me tried to sell it end of last year so I took a chance and brought it home. It needs little bit of cosmetic love but from what I checked before it's mostly repairable in case if something wrong would happen.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Renaissance played Toronto in 1977 at Convocation Hall at the University of Toronto, and I was lucky enough to see them.  It was the first time I'd seen a band with a lead bass player rather than a guitarist.  I think it was Jon Lord, and of course Annie Haslam was the lead singer.  Great show!

• Like 3