Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Two Australian artists 

One a classical guitarist and the other a keyboardist and both very accomplished musicians 

A car accident did not stop him when his middle finger was severed 

Read the story here - https://www.discogs.com/artist/4096916-Chris-Freeman-10

This LP is a self released artist recording and truly beautiful 

Artist - Chris Freeman and John Shaw 

Title - Self titled 

@GWSmith you will appreciate the simple sounding but complex artistry of this recording 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/7404487-Chris-Freeman-10-John-Shaw-Chris-Freeman-John-Shaw

IMG-4621.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

Two Australian artists 

One a classical guitarist and the other a keyboardist and both very accomplished musicians 

A car accident did not stop him when his middle finger was severed 

Read the story here - https://www.discogs.com/artist/4096916-Chris-Freeman-10

This LP is a self released artist recording and truly beautiful 

Artist - Chris Freeman and John Shaw 

Title - Self titled 

@GWSmith you will appreciate the simple sounding but complex artistry of this recording 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/7404487-Chris-Freeman-10-John-Shaw-Chris-Freeman-John-Shaw

IMG-4621.jpg

Good morning all !   Paul, thanks for the suggestion, however, I have no way to listen to a sample track.  I have Spotify premium, and there are NO listings for either Chris or a John Shaw....  :unsure:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GWSmith said:

Good morning all !   Paul, thanks for the suggestion, however, I have no way to listen to a sample track.  I have Spotify premium, and there are NO listings for either Chris or a John Shaw....  :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another sign of life from me , have brought part of my equipment to my good friend with whom I currently live. To his Mini Utopia and his Transrotor " FatBob " we have connected my external MI / MM / MC Trichord phono stage, my DYNACO PAS 4 tube preamplifier, my Cayin tube monos, my Marantz PM11-S3 SS , my Marantz SA11-S3 CDP and optionally my GoldNote M 9 Class D monos. We have also wired the entire system with my power- rca as well as speaker cables . The French Mini Utopia sound really great and have even for this size a fantastic bass foundation. We have what the music listening is really fun  😊 We´re playing with the gear and listen to music a lot .

Manuel.thumb.jpg.88cdfa60b0ec05f6f162e310cd02a70a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Another sign of life from me , have brought part of my equipment to my good friend with whom I currently live. To his Mini Utopia and his Transrotor " FatBob " we have connected my external MI / MM / MC Trichord phono stage, my DYNACO PAS 4 tube preamplifier, my Cayin tube monos, my Marantz PM11-S3 SS , my Marantz SA11-S3 CDP and optionally my GoldNote M 9 Class D monos. We have also wired the entire system with my power- rca as well as speaker cables . The French Mini Utopia sound really great and have even for this size a fantastic bass foundation. We have what the music listening is really fun  😊 We´re playing with the gear and listen to music a lot .

🧡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GWSmith said:

Mike has saved the day 🤘👍

• Like 2

Good evening friends.  As promised, just put Marillion - Clutching at Straws on the Rega here in the Hall, picking up where I left off last on the livingroom system.

But here now listening on the Parasound/Martin Logan gear.   Here some photos.IMG-2873.jpg

...current 'vibe' photo from the 'audio showroom' ;)IMG-2875.jpg

• Like 3

Hello !

The Milesian frenzy continues  😉

First of all this famous live Agharta with such a beautiful cover, which I am listening to, it is in the vein of Jack Johnson-On The Corner-Get up With It 😜

My reissue is a gatefold double LP of MOV/Columbia from 2015

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/7779095-Miles-Davis-Agharta

https://www.allmusic.com/album/agharta-mw0000187879

ljzl.jpg

I want to change my old TEAC for this new Denon DP-3000NE: you like it3000NE_StudioR_NA.png?sw=2160

😄

• Like 6

14 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Them Frenchies know one or two things about music too! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1