Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

believe it or not. There are people in the world who do not know there is a difference in maple syrup. I had this conversations with Kara over are Friendly's over breakfast a few days ago. She is the shift manager there. 

I was in a local cooperative market. I had a taste test a few years back. Laughed when I seen them offering plastic spoons of syrup. Anyhow, I had some. I stopped laughing. I have since become serious about my maple syrup. 

Grats on your process. 3 jars. Nice!

G. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, imeiamme said:

ALIENWARE MK17 r2 LAPTOP, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE MK3 AND N48 KOMPLETE CONTROL KEYBOARD. STUDIOLOGIC FULL SCALE KEYBOARD, SONNET CHASSIS WITH AN RME HDSPE AIO SOUNDCARD AND SAMSUNG FLATSCREEN

image.thumb.jpeg.40e88e6735e4f62a4bb003af59ea2c52.jpeg

Are you in my state?  Friendly originated here and we got co-op markets in town too :emotion-29:

• Like 3

On 3/10/2024 at 11:07 AM, dirtmudd said:

your order includes backordered items, they will be sent when they become available.

=========================================================================================

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

=========================================================================================

Qty Item Number Price Total Item

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 AAME 95070 $ 39.98 $ 39.98 Johnny Cash / American IV: The Man Comes Around   

1 AAPA 027-45 $ 60.00 $ 60.00 Genesis / Foxtrot   

1 AAPA 073-45 $ 60.00 $ 60.00 Genesis / A Trick Of The Tail   

1 AAPB 1483 $ 40.00 $ 40.00 Muddy Waters / Folk Singer   

1 APRV 76881 $ 34.98 $ 34.98 The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band / Trouble Is...   

---------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_20240310_110423_Facebook.jpg

Went to the record fair.. didn't find what I was looking for. 

There's 2 vendors I go to first.. but everything got to $$$$ for me !

So I left empty handed 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

So I left empty handed 

Who knows, maybe it was for the best and a better chance will come along. 😉

• Like 6

4 hours ago, imeiamme said:

believe it or not. There are people in the world who do not know there is a difference in maple syrup. I had this conversations with Kara over are Friendly's over breakfast a few days ago. She is the shift manager there. 

I was in a local cooperative market. I had a taste test a few years back. Laughed when I seen them offering plastic spoons of syrup. Anyhow, I had some. I stopped laughing. I have since become serious about my maple syrup. 

Grats on your process. 3 jars. Nice!

G. 

I've been doing the maple syrup thing for 3 years and the first tap is light in color and by the time the season is done it turn darker as I go. This year it's sweetest of all. And what's so cool is I planted the maple trees 25 years ago. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

So I left empty handed 

Same here in europe , the continuing actual hype of vinyl new or sec. hand has pushed prices into outrageously high regions, this is why I´ve decided, from case to case, to purchase a cd instead. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Same here in europe , the continuing actual hype of vinyl new or sec. hand has pushed prices into outrageously high regions, this is why I´ve decided, from case to case, to purchase a cd instead. 

I'm done with cds 💿 

I don't mind buying new all analog new vinyl for $60

Unless the OG sounds better or I can't find vintage at a fair price 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

3 days left till the rehab is finished ; I´m really missing my gear and looking forward to spin some vinyl next weekend !

I hope that everything is going well, and that you get home soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Brandon says he dit'ant do it. But it sho dit'ant be like this a couple years ago.

George... glad for you man.

I feel for ya, but you don't know jack about missing your vinyl!

Going on three ()(*&%$ing years now trying to make myself content with a couple hundred cd's instead of 700 - 800 ultrasonic cleaned, pristine and new LPs.

If I ever... you will know because I'll play a few of them for 24 hours, six pots of coffee non-stop!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Going on three ()(*&%$ing years now trying to make myself content with a couple hundred cd's instead

HANG in there John! I can relate for sure, did a 17 year stint with vinyl in storage. I hear ya, I couldn't wait so bought a Pro-ject TT and started buy replacements of certain albums trying to get me through the wait. ya won't die but it could come close to that, and

35 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I'll play a few of them for 24 hours, six pots of coffee non-stop!

it will require an I.V. caffeine fix :), yes I am sorry but you will have to mainline it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1