Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Yup, Nipper's happy.  He doesn't eat much it's just that first bite!

Spot on w/that lp @KROCK!

This Hackett is great!  Side 4 now and I'm losted!  

Puttin away the stacks but I KNOW i'm gonna be out of room again.  Have one wall shelf left but my Thoren's  TD-160 is sittin on it and I don't want to overload it.  THAT would be a pricey tumble to the floor.   Waitin on my Mc receiver to come home then I can arrange things and finally be done.  HOPEfully!  Could move the ThorensI guess.  lol    :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@AndreG. recommends it too,:smile: he posted one or two of them a week or so ago! Saw you talking about it earlier in my notification E's

Baby, please don't go
Baby, please don't go
Baby, please don't go
Back to New Orleans, I beg you all night long

Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
I get you way'd out here, and let you walk alone

You know your man done gone
To the county farm, with all the shackles on

Edited by JohnJ
* what I'm hearing now!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I'm motivated!  Thoren's has been moved, shelf wiped down, outta room in the new cabinet I picked up so moved 4' to the shelf to make some more room in the cabinet.  Werkin on the piles for ya George.  I'll straighten it alllll out!  I HONESTLY don't know what I'm going to do for room down the road.  

The Imelda May lp IS a great album I've decided.  Going thru it for the 3rd time while I've been werkin and it's stellar soooo ya might wanna.  Thanks for that @Shiva  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

That depends...  Rolling Stones are under Rolling Stones...  Ronnie Woods is under Woods.  Don't start cause I KNOW where they are!  Maybe!  😂  😂  😂

Sorting Letters Workers GIF - Sorting Letters Sorting Workers GIFs

Got a few crates full upstairs!  lol

I do that when a band member does a solo too.

Or Crimson Project vs King Crimson vs Tool & King Crimson

• Like 1

Ok, gonna say this about that new $150 Hendrix UHQR release and I'm not gonna blow too much about it.  TRUST ME on this one. 

Yea, yea I heard this show from 6' away from him leaning on the edge of the stage.  There's more to it than that though.  Every nickel and dime I scrounged in my lifetime was sooo worth it BUT.  I have just heard the finest reproduction of his art as though he was in front of me again. 

IF you enjoy Jimi at all this release will solidify a bond you THOUGHT you had.  I sat w/goose bumps and almost wiped a tear or two it was that moving.  EVERY nuance was there live in front of me.  I pushed to almost clipping and it delivered.  PWK sits at Jimi's right hand with his grin on.  Guarantee it!

IT'S 10X BETTER THAN ANY PREVIOUS RECORDING.  What a way to present an entirely new process for recording  Now I'm wondering what's next.

Get off your gold card and get it while you can.  The word gets out you'll be screwed wondering what it sounded like.  It's the real deal.  TOTALLY AMAZING!  

My brother from another mother just found me again.  There just aren't anymore words.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 6/11/2022 at 12:01 PM, MicroMara said:

Noon here with George Benson´s " Breezin " 1976 / Warner Brothers >Records / Printed in Japan

breezin.thumb.jpg.1a2cde2e46e9b7ba5fd9033109c1bf3e.jpg

Some of his singing reminds me of Stevie Wonder. My late father would have liked this too.

Ed.: Don´t worry George, I like it as well. My Dad was into Motown, used to run his own dance-bar for some years, I grew up listening to Stevie Wonder, Barry White ect..

P.P.S.: Mr Benson probably wouldn´ t like to hear this as well...

Edited by AndreG.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1