2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees (April 7th)

Travis In Austin

• Moderators

YOUR CLASS OF 2017 INDUCTEES ARE:

Performer Category:

• ELO

• Joan Baez

• Journey

• Pearl Jam

• Tupac Shakur

• Yes

Award for Musical Excellence:

• Nile Rodgers

The 32nd Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Klipsch Audio, will take place on Friday, April 7, 2017 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York for the third time. Ticket on-sale dates will be announced in January. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2017 Induction Ceremony will again have its television premiere on HBO, and a radio broadcast on SiriusXM. Broadcast details will be announced in early 2017.

40 minutes ago, SiliconTi said:

Umm, is it just me, or does, as time goes by, the RRHoF becomes less and less relevant. Does anyone care anymore?

i don’t.  Have had a personal boycott for years bothered that Yes and Alice Cooper weren’t in.  Now they’re both in and I still don’t care for the HOF.

7 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Agree with that entirely. 

Wonder if their are going to be any fireworks like last year with Steve Miller.

Hey Travis ... maybe a posthumous entry for Captain Beefheart.  The least known musician that influenced so many. RIP Don.

• Like 1

Hey Brian, thought of you earlier when a friend told me a joke.  

A guy goes into a bar and he’s depressed. Another patron asks what is wrong. The guy says he just took an IQ test and scored 75.  The other guy says that he just took one too and only scored 50...then he says, “so, what kind of drum sticks do you use?"

i suspect you won’t find that one amusing.

Just now, BigStewMan said:

Hey Brian, thought of you earlier when a friend told me a joke.  

A guy goes into a bar and he’s depressed. Another patron asks what is wrong. The guy says he just took an IQ test and scored 75.  The other guy says that he just took one too and only scored 50...then he says, “so, what kind of drum sticks do you use?"

i suspect you won’t find that one amusing.

Love it.

12 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Father born in Mexico, goes to Stanford to get a PhD and invests X-ray Microscope. She writes and sings, first to record Bob Dylan songs, puts him on the map.

JOAN_BAEZ.jpg

Conservatives all over the country hate her.  Their kids don't care.

• Like 1