Car Thread

burninator

Hi,

Here is a little Frenchwoman Lilou Wadoux who drives very fast and very very well, she did Le Mans 2022 on an LMP2, finish in 13 position général class and 9 position class LMP2.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilou_Wadoux

On Board Le Mans 2022, ORECA 07 N°1 LMP2, drivers Lilou Wadoux and Sébastier Ogier (7 times WRC world champion) and Charles Milesi / If you don't want to watch everything, Lilou Wadoux is at the stand from around 12:45, we see her at the stand drinking - A good battle from 22:00 to 30:00 and more ...

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, sunburnwilly said:

Made in Georgia , USA

Hi,

@sunburnwilly 

I live not too far from this first circuit Paul Ricard Castellet and I bought my 911 in 2011 from the Porsche dealer who is located in the commercial area of the circuit! Beautiful place in Provence / France.

The Panoz is going strong  👍😉

• Like 1

Yess ! For Sabine Schmitz 👍

And Lilou Wadoux is a rising star and a great hope, because she is only 21 years old and she has already achieved an extraordinary ranking at Le Mans with the greatest drivers: she drives extremely well and here in Europe everyone is impressed. I remind you that the Richard Mille Racing team squarely put her as an official LMP2 Le Mans driver with the 8 times world rally champion Stébastien Ogier and super driver Charles Milesi.

I remind you that the Signatech / Richard Mille team is a leading team and one of the best in the world, they are very demanding, they were 2 times LMP2 world champion and won 3 times the 24 hours of Le Mans in LMP2.

Unfortunately for 2023 Richard Mille stops LMP2, Signatech continues with Alpine and I don't know if Lilou Wadoux has a steering wheel for 2023?

https://www.richardmille.com/fr/friends-and-partners/richard-mille-racing-team

☺️

I have some news from Lilou Wadoux, she continues her extraordinary journey, indeed 3 weeks ago she was the first woman in the world to drive a Hypercar WEC: the Toyota GR010 Hybrid. She impressed the Toyota team with her professionalism and quality of driving, she made among the best lap times during the sessions of the Rockies tests in Bahrain. I think it has a steering wheel for 2023 but I don't know which one yet, I'll let you know if I have the info.

Lilou Wadoux driving the Toyota GR010 Hybrid Hypercar in Bahrain

lilou-wadoux-toyota-gazoo-raci-1.jpg

😁

• Like 2

I know how hard it is to go that fast in a standing start mile. Hell 200MPH is a serious accomplishment. Everyone who thinks their car/motorcycle will leave as a 200MPH club member heads home shaking their heads wondering what happened.. Congrats on a seriously stout run.

Hope they go to Bonneville. Love to see that monster's accomplishment on the big course.

15 hours ago, geezin' said:

I know how hard it is to go that fast in a standing start mile. Hell 200MPH is a serious accomplishment. Everyone who thinks their car/motorcycle will leave as a 200MPH club member heads home shaking their heads wondering what happened.. Congrats on a seriously stout run.

Hope they go to Bonneville. Love to see that monster's accomplishment on the big course.

Pretty sure our Taurus will do 200mph in the standing mile. 😛

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

From what I've read it's the one that came with it 👊

5 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

Pretty sure our Taurus will do 200mph in the standing mile. 😛

Curious because when he first started out it sounded like he was in 5th gear.

JJK