What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

it's very simple have them just pm me....their not going to hurt my feelings.......

I will, if it's OK with them, most of the time people PM us so it does not turn personal, as there is a few with bad feeling toward others already, most of the time they would rather just have it fixed without hard feelings and attitudes. We usually just don't talk about PM's like that.

1 minute ago, dtel said:

I will, if it's OK with them, most of the time people PM us so it does not turn personal, as there is a few with bad feeling toward others already, most of the time they would rather just have it fixed without hard feelings and attitudes. We usually just don't talk about PM's like that.

there nothing anyone can say to me . that would hurt my feelings.....

it would make me giggle like a little school girl...

and feel the warmth and love...

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You mean wimps who are incapable of dealing with others directly?

That's one way to put it, I'll just say with less controversy, it sound better, I'm expected to be nice or at least not go off on people, it kind of sucks.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I thought Christy was the moderator. 

She is, and Carl and Youthman and myself.

She was put in by Amy a long time ago but most people had no idea. If she was busy or gone and there was a problem I would just sign in under her name and fix it, no one knew.

Then we went to NC for 10 days, during this time there was poll here to vote for new moderators and I was picked, I found out when I got home. All I could say was i think they voted for me because I am easy ? I had to somewhat behave, I would hate to get jumped by Carl or my wife, Youthman rarely leaves the HT section.

I did give one warning point so far, it was to my wife. :D She didn't appreciate it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's one way to put it, I'll just say with less controversy, it sound better, I'm expected to be nice or at least not go off on people, it kind of sucks.

C'mon, just go off on them.  The rest of us would enjoy it.

• Like 3

Not to topic jack here, I'm going to though, I have a little bit of a different what I got today.  I got a nice promotion today from the President of the company I work for.  I'm going to be one of those Management types.  I'm covering 7 states in the Western US.  I've got Hawaii and Alaska mixed in there, breaks my heart.  Will be getting some new gear soon.  Celebrating this evening, for sure!

• Like 4

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

there nothing anyone can say to me . that would hurt my feelings.....

it would make me giggle like a little school girl...

and feel the warmth and love...

It's not about your feelings, it's about people who don't want the controversy of directly telling you. There already a couple of people here who can't say a word to each other or it blows up, and it usually starts out innocently and get's worse over time.

Some just get tired of the long post of different videos or pics which tend to slow or stop threads we, most people call it thread crapping.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Oh dear.  Violation of terms of service.  wvu80 should have a fit.  (don't worry, he doesn't read a word I say.)

He can have a fit all he wants, Amy figured it out  and didn't care, I may have told her, can't remember.

• Moderators
Just now, USNRET said:

Question. Can a mod delete all my attachments for me so I don't have to do it 1x1?

Not sure, I know we can do it one at a time but not sure about all at once. When I get time I will go look.

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, ACV92 said:

Not to topic jack here, I'm going to though, I have a little bit of a different what I got today.  I got a nice promotion today from the President of the company I work for.  I'm going to be one of those Management types.  I'm covering 7 states in the Western US.  I've got Hawaii and Alaska mixed in there, breaks my heart.  Will be getting some new gear soon.  Celebrating this evening, for sure!

Congratulations, it would really suck to have to go out to Hawaii to fix a problem. You should be celebrating, I would be. SO apparently you have been doing something right.

This is not the same as complaints I got, especially in a topic like this. It would be like if I now after reading your post put 3 internet pics of management stuff and a couple pics of Hawaii and Alaska with a video of something else and all of a sudden were another page down and your post is forgotten. That's the kind of thing.

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!