What I Got Today!

Brac

It's been a couple of weeks since I received my new LaScala 2s and they're still in the boxes. I have been battling some crazy reaction to something I cleaned my boat with on Fathers day. Blisters on my feet like burns. Its been a crazy couple of weeks. I am close to being able to at least unbox them hopefully this weekend. I will post pictures asap.

• Like 4

It's been a couple of weeks since I received my new LaScala 2s and they're still in the boxes. I have been battling some crazy reaction to something I cleaned my boat with on Fathers day. Blisters on my feet like burns. Its been a crazy couple of weeks. I am close to being able to at least unbox them hopefully this weekend. I will post pictures asap.

Hope you feel better soon man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Innocent_George said:

Hope you feel better soon man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man it's getting better. Looking worse but getting better.

55 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

I Do hope you get better soon but Please, No More Foot Pictures. Was hoping we were over that phase. Either this or send direct to Shu.

Oh man I had one all ready to send but if you guys don't want it then ok, I'll just send it to the recycle bin....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Thanks man it's getting better. Looking worse but getting better.

Oh man I had one all ready to send but if you guys don't want it then ok, I'll just send it to the recycle bin....

post it !!!!. can't be as bad as this...treeman-feet.png

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You certainly know how to clear a room.

Also good at crapping on a thread with many pic's and videos. Had some PM's to delete useless silly stuff posted that kills threads, but I have tried to stay out of it, figured people will get enough and say something, maby ? 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dtel said:

Also good at crapping on a thread with many pic's and videos. Had some PM's to delete useless silly stuff posted that kills threads, but I have tried to stay out of it, figured people will get enough and say something, maby ? 

it's very simple have them just pm me....their not going to hurt my feelings.......

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!