CF-3 in Sanford, FL for $350

Youthman

22 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

I’m right down the road from the seller if anyone would like me to check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey If you don't mind looking at them for me to confirm they are version 1s and they are legit i can be down there to pick them up fri afternoon.Ill pm u my number

Thanks Greg

• Like 2

I don't really track the Epic series but I jotted down four sales that I saw.  The spreadsheet says avg $513.  The only v1 I tracked sold for $500, Ebay in TN November 2016.  They do not come onto the market that often.  The version 1 is the Holy Grail of the Epic line.

In my opinion CF-3 v1 in good shape should go for about $600.  Those who have them rave about them.  Get your deposit on those before someone else does.  

If I were closer they would be gone already.

Mustang. I just text them. Waiting to hear back from them. If they don’t text me back I will call after I drop my kid off at school. Bring a bag of cash. I have a few things I’m selling too
Some amps and a set of r15m speakers and I have a few subs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, mustangerfourlife said:

Thanks to Youthman for posting these ? I also want to  thank Carl for his help as well. It was awesome of him to go out of his way for me.I he didnt  even know me and did all this. He is a great guy in my book and i owe you one.

Nice folk here for sure! Congrats on the score!:emotion-21:

• Like 1