Klipsch Professional KPT-904

Emile

10 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Great score They are in Orlando? I’m glade I did not sell the add before you. I’m only 5 miles from downtown. Good luck

:) If I don't like them you can pick them up in St. Pete. :) 

HELP :)  How do I hook these up??? :( 

One box ( see pic) has xo "outside."  Connector block has "top woofer" and "bottom woofer" connections. "Top woofer" is connected to both inside woofers (assume; did not open the box up). Top woofer also connected to xo board as "-W/+W"  (xo board 2nd "direct" connection.)  "Bottom woofer" also connected to xo board as "-HIN/+HIN" and "_LIN/+LIN." (xo board terminal sets 1 and 4). "Bottom woofer" on connector board has a wire ... which is cut. Third connector set on xo board has a wire which is cut.  No wire on horn. :(  

Help ... thanks a lot :) 

IMG_1998.JPG

16 minutes ago, USNRET said:

but no thorough review with measurements yet

Sorry :) Have not even figured out how to hook them up yet :(  (see above). 4 hour roundtrip to pick them up ... don't want to blow something :) 

12 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Smart guys will be along. Where does the black wire wrapping around to the right side go? Oh, now I assume the horn

black wires (with green connectors on xo board) are cut ... yes; assume these went to the horn, but ??? :) 

0 ohms? You should be getting either 4 or 8 from each one depending on the driver in them. Mine were 8 ohms each. I would Double check and make sure it won’t hurt for you to hook up your receiver at a low volume to each one of the woofers and make sure sound are coming out of them because they will work as a full range, poorly but they will work

• Like 1

Jeez ... hooked up the second speaker (per my best guess :) ).Playing the Hallelujah chorus ... tears in my eyes ... just awesome :)  Crystal clear sound ... can hear EVERY note! OK; wife is getting sick of my selection ... trying Chuck Mangione next ... followed by Jimi Hendrix ... then Beethoven's Ninth :) 

• Like 1