A Very Lucky Guy!

Ceptorman

52 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You think that he threw himself down purposely and slid under the trailer for thrills?  

No, I meant flying down the highway and filming was his thrill. I'm sure he wasn't expecting a tank slapper to happen. I doubt Hollywood would even try a stunt like that on purpose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Yes, I do, just like in the movies.

JJK

I'll agree that we disagree, but that's all. Unless the whole video is only a video edited deception, he is lucky that he wasn't sprayed against each concrete wall, under the trailer and the whole area in-between....they would have buried him in the storm drain using the water from a fire hose.

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Unless there are creditable witnesses and videos to substantiate their claims, I am pleading not guilty. :D

I'm not a crazy daredevil like this guy, but I used to video some of my street rides and even some trackday sessions. This was 10 years ago, and it was always out in the country, even a couple passes down The Dragon. I think the statue of limitations has expired, especially when my speedometer was in view, and I tripled the posted speed limit :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm not a crazy daredevil like this guy, but I used to video some of my street rides and even some trackday sessions. This was 10 years ago, and it was always out in the country, even a couple passes down The Dragon. I think the statue of limitations has expired, especially when my speedometer was in view, and I tripled the posted speed limit :D

You daredevil you - going 75 in a 25 --- ?!?

20 hours ago, rebuy said:

I've seen so many riding in Shorts and Sandals.

You always wear the right gear for the ride.

I'm not sure what the appropriate gear would be for sliding underneath an 18 wheeler!  :wacko:

I couldn't help but notice his speedo and tach were grayed out.  That guy is lucky to be alive.

1 hour ago, richieb said:
1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

You daredevil you - going 75 in a 25 --- ?!?

pffft. I did 31 in a 10. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Not sure how much of a dare debil like this guy is/was, but he sure has luck on his side. I never did the Dragon's Tail, but I should have. Although I never had a liter bike on the track, my fastest was at Daytona at about 140. My street bike has more doits and I've have more than once see more than 4/5 of 200. 

11 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Not sure how much of a dare debil like this guy is/was, but he sure has luck on his side. I never did the Dragon's Tail, but I should have. Although I never had a liter bike on the track, my fastest was at Daytona at about 140. My street bike has more doits and I've have more than once see more than 4/5 of 200. 

I’ve done the dragon's tail three times. It’s scary because of the folks who think it’s a closed course balls out experience. Traffic flows in both directions. Try not to be a dumba$$. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cincymat said:

I’ve done the dragon's tail three times. It’s scary because of the folks who think it’s a closed course balls out experience. Traffic flows in both directions. Try not to be a dumba$$. 

---- you don't think it might have something to do with non-racers on non-race bikes not being on a race track ?!? Potato - potato, floor boards and 900 lbs.aren't conducive to 10 mph first gear switchbacks  ?!?

9 minutes ago, richieb said:

---- you don't think it might have something to do with non-racers on non-race bikes not being on a race track ?!? Potato - potato, floor boards and 900 lbs.aren't conducive to 10 mph first gear switchbacks  ?!?

Nope, it was the the Honda S 2000 going side ways thru the curves.

Anytime you want to ride the dragon, let me know. Better bring extra panties..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cincymat said:

The key is to not cross over that yellow line. 

5 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I've been on quite a few tracks, but I've never been on anything that has banking like Daytona. I'll bet that was quite the experience, especially will a concrete wall so close.

4 hours ago, richieb said:

It's sad when the potato bikes are holding up cars and trucks in normal traffic, and I'm not talking about the Dragon. I call that parade riding. I wonder if they need a permit :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cincymat said:

Nope, it was the the Honda S 2000 going side ways thru the curves.

Anytime you want to ride the dragon, let me know. Better bring extra panties..

Oh my KHorn loving friend. Been there, done it. And here is where Depends might do you well; when you hear the shriek of the K16 six cylinder passing you no, it's not an F16 just me and Linda. I'll make sure she waves to you -- ?!?