No Politics, Eh?

Jeff Matthews

13 minutes ago, T2K said:

I don't think Jeff meant this thread to be political in nature.

He is going through withdrawals...

13 minutes ago, T2K said:

I've used the audio portion of the video he provided to calibrate the mids on my Beats audio on my laptops.

It's great to see you are still appreciating good source material in the video you shared and thanks for the calibration tip. :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Garbage in garbage out. If you have a healthy diet what is consumed  provides nourishment and what you expel by farting most people try to cover up. 

You seem to be mistaking crap for communication and we both are having a useless conversation that has nothing to do with politics in the Lounge.....Politics is only "BS" for those that have had their opinion swayed by propaganda and think no one else's opinion matters.The  reality is  that the more people understand what is going on in government the better they can make better  voting decisions....You know, recognizing the difference between a "World Class Negotiator" and a "Used Car Sales man." if you cant do that, then I can see where discussing politics may be up there with commenting on Hippos farting, ;) 

There's that familiar smell.

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, CECAA850 said:

There's that familiar smell.

Why does discussing politics rouse that odor among some of you? I understand that some politicians give off that stink, but what about citizens talking about important issues? "Freedom of Speech," is a good rallying cry but what about effective ways of putting it into practice? 🤔 Fwiw, I've been on Facebook for about 8  months and none of the discussions were as fruitful as the ones we had in the BS Forum. 

4 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

So what about the folks that don't belong to the current A OR B

?????

Where do these folks stand??? Lost????

F#$^& no....These folks change the corruption...😊

Ticked OFF!    Left the republicrats and became an independent the day after our primary in `16.

haul `em off

lock `em up

F `em ALL

46 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Why does discussing politics rouse that odor among some of you? I understand that some politicians give off that stink, but what about citizens talking about important issues? "Freedom of Speech," is a good rallying cry but what about effective ways of putting it into practice? 🤔 Fwiw, I've been on Facebook for about 8  months and none of the discussions were as fruitful as the ones we had in the BS Forum. 

=== “politics arouse that odor”? You are kidding, right? Red, blue and all in between the bastardds get nothing accomplished, other than campaigning their next election. Start digging up the bones buried with any administration and the odor you say doesn’t exist requires gas masks for all. And for citizens talking about important issues? Not wasting my air knowing absolutely Nothing would be accomplished. Their is not one true leader amongst them. Sounds like someone from the BS Forum should have steppped up to the political plate to offer some of those “fruitful” discussions in Congress. Yeah, that’s the ticket —

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Ugly is on both A and B....

Why is there an A and B ???????????????

Don't know how you folks think and I will not try to flip you in me belief...

My My, this current crap is just that....CRAP....

You ain't seen nothing yet.

• Like 2

• Chad locked this topic