How many beers did you have in college?

Emile

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

It is an epic tale of sex, scandal, The Holy Roman Empire, Pope Sixtus, Christopher Walken, and my friend Eric from Accounting...

The guy who built the Sistine Chaple and the Archives,  probably the most important Pope in the history as far as the history of the Church, licked soap?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha yeah buddy.  I hope he isn't buying a 30 pack of beer to compensate for two quality drinks?   Would be happy to set him straight.   I thought as you get older, you get wiser?  Supposedly?   

I usually start with a shot of Crown, a Crown and Coke, and a bottle of beer.

• Moderators
Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Quote my replies. In here.   No need to talk without me post away. Cop came to my door, blocked tje camera and knocked on my door like he was going to hit place.   PLEASE COMMENT. I'm listening. Would be happy to have at it with ALL OF YOU 

Dude, you need to go away, sober up, take your meds, whatever it is, or grab change your password so your 10 year old doesn't have access to your account, but you are crossing the line.  

Find a thread where you can post something useful, or find something else to do for the night.

I WISH IT HAPPENS to you and to you and that you ard unarmed in my state.   I wish to you the  best. I will be prepared.   

What state would that be?

You all are fools if you wanna talk S*** on my life altering experience.   

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You are twisted son.   My thread CLEARLY wasn't meant for you. I don't where you live in CA and could care less.  When you get hit by the unexpected, I am sorry for you. I won't be in that boat.   

I thought Emile started this thread...

• Haha 2