Diet

Bosco-d-gama

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 10:21 PM, GloriaDevis said:

Have you ever been on a diet? I sincerely ask for your advice.

Yes, I've been on a few diets. From my experience, focusing on balanced meals with plenty of food vitaminssuch as Omega-3, B6, and Vitamin A and proteins .All of  these  are essential for our bodies and help improve our health and skin condition. I often take them in courses, so I prefer to order everything in pharmacies, and sometimes even online. I am most satisfied with the Canadian Pharmacy B2B format. For me, it's a quality indicator, very convenient and effective. It helps me and improves my health, so I recommend it to everyone

• Like 1

Went on a self imposed diet in 2013 because my Doctor (very beautiful) said loose 30 pounds, quit the sugar and salt, and exercise every day or I will put you on a pail full of pills. I did what she said and I am only on Lasartan for blood pressure (hasn't changed since 1990) and vitamin D3 2000. All my buddies have those 7-day 3 times a day trays for taking pills and fat guts with bypass scars.

JJK

• Like 1

Blah, I'm on strike.  Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23

# in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores.  He laffed and I countered with, "Ya know what?  I've known you and your wife my entire life and I've NEVER seen you in any grocery store."  He got a laff outta that.  Then told me everything looked much better so there's that.  My old butt isn't goin anywhere yet.  :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23

# in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores. :)

They typically put all the "good stuff" in the outer "U" of the store with produce on one side, dairy on the other and meats in the middle / back- everything in the center / middle of the store is processed junk.