Klipsch KPT-456 SOLD

rockhound

The time has come to part with my beloved KPT-456's. If you have not heard a set of these you are missing out, they are bad mofo's. These are in outstanding condition and perform flawlessly. They have new crites 456 networks. Due to the size this is a local sale I'm willing to meet within a couple hours from Murfreesboro AR. I'm listing these way cheaper on here that what I will on ebay/craigslist. I will provide better pics tomorrow and a sound demo. 1,200.00 gets em. This is for a pair. The speaker in the middle is a 684 sub currently not for sale.

Spec sheet

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dTGV9xOKcNjuvQykBwB57PM1JWLg9vWVZFdA4CWom0/edit?usp=sharing

KPT_456_1.jpg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Cody_Mack said:

rockhound steadily climbing that ladder...what's next, my man?

Rick

I have the 402 just need the jub bins, the funds from this sale will go towards that. I have a set of 904's and the 396's so I have plenty of @Chief bonehead goodies to keep me satisfied. :) these really are remarkable speakers.

• Like 1

Anyone near these and wondering best jump on them. I have had six sets from the same source and all were in great shape and sound superb. They will not last long at all if he goes to EBay. Jump in your vehicle and go get these bad boys. If you have never heard any of these you have no idea how good they are.

• Like 2

Awesome price ... someone better get these fast! Not familiar with the 456's, but have a pair of similar 904's ... you CANNOT beat these setups with "home" Klipsch speakers. If I did not have my 904's, I would happily drive 8 hours to get these :) GLWS :D 

Jerry is a great guy!  I've bought and sold multiple items from/to him over the past couple of years. 

I've been downsizing from the pro audio gear, but now giving this some thought.  I have the KP-450's.....very sweet speakers!  I'm contemplating.....

Hogfan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HOGFAN said:

Jerry is a great guy!  I've bought and sold multiple items from/to him over the past couple of years. 

I've been downsizing from the pro audio gear, but now giving this some thought.  I have the KP-450's.....very sweet speakers!  I'm contemplating.....

Hogfan

The KPT-456's are better. Get them and sell the KP-450's for what you paid on the 456's. These older woofers are also capable of going lower than the newer smooth coned ones will. The ribbed cones are better than the smooth ones.

6 hours ago, rockhound said:

@Dave A you would know!

It is a 506.

For those of you who have wondered about Pro gear your jaw will drop when you hear these for the first time. Seriously though don't go if you want to hang on to your Cornwalls or KHorns. It would be better for you if you never hear these.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOGFAN said:

Dave,

You are spot on!  I’ve had Forte II’s, Cornwall’s and LaScalas......and they all take a back seat to the KP 450’s!   If the 456’s are better than the 450’s, I may need to pick these up.

Hogfan

Well how often do you see these come up?  There will always be Vintage every week if you are willing to drive to buy. I drove 1600+ miles round trip to get my last batch  of 456's and  I figure that may never happen again. At the very least you can wait years to get this caliber of speaker so you snooze you lose.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Well how often do you see these come up?  There will always be Vintage every week if you are willing to drive to buy. I drove 1600+ miles round trip to get my last batch  of 456's and  I figure that may never happen again. At the very least you can wait years to get this caliber of speaker so you snooze you lose.

Dave,

These 3 for $1200 is an awesome deal, I ended up buying the 362s in Tampa which are really good too. Youthman was kind enough to pick them up and is holding them for me until they can make their way here. 

Mark

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Dave,

These 3 for $1200 is an awesome deal, I ended up buying the 362s in Tampa which are really good too. Youthman was kind enough to pick them up and is holding them for me until they can make their way here. 

Mark

I believe this is for a pair. 

GLWS, if I were closer, I would probably pick them up.