What if your best friend...

Kain

I can't believe the best advice you can all come up with -- is to lie.

"White Lies" should be reserved for people you don't know -- as a form of politeness.

A friend OTOH, gets it with both barrels!!

"YOU DID WHAT!!"

"YOU MORON!!"

"You went speaker shopping without ME! ME!?"

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"So, what did you buy?"

"WHHAAAATTT!!!"

YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!"

"HELL NO I'M NOT COMING OVER!"

Fill his/her ears with epoxy and use a large framing hammer to disassemble the system.

Obviously, you say they shond good.

I know a person that has one of the Bose systems, we are close, so I just told him his family wasted $1,500 bucks. He heard my system, and promtly agreed...

c'mon guys, have a little sympathy, not everyone listens for pure enjoyment, i would say many think bose is prestige, few know the joy of sitting in front of klipsches and being transported into the performance, i know about being carefull, as i have upgraded my son recieves my old system piece by piece, so now he has 7.1 for his gaming, all onkyo, but he has a mismash of speakers bose 301's fronts, polk atrium 55's rears, polk sub, yamaha centers, and he is thrilled, he has heads above his friends, but he overheard me telling my rotel dealer how superior the my klipsches sounded with the rotel gear, and i could see the doubt on his young face. it made me realize that tact is needed, and that not everyone has our taste in sound quality12.gif

I may in fact be creating sales for Bose, my freinds see the big old horns and head for the Bose, they love the small size and they tell me that Bose is the best, several friends have them, a guitar player I know recently bought them, would not consider anything else and I thought that he would have been embrassed to buy anything like that, I even told him about some Bose copies at 1/2 the rpice, but no, he had to have the cute white Jewel cubes!

15.gif

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

If my best friend gets B0$e I will

A. HA HA this is the worst POS I ever heard this year!You loser you deserve what you got.

B. LOL I did not know WHite Van Co. was in the proximity today,what was the plate on the van?Let me report them to the cops.

C. You ret@r&^$ F0o what this you waste your...get l0$t I never knew you.

D. A delightful sound,I wish my ten times more expensive Dynaudio Contour would sound so detailed and neutral.

E. 6.gif7.gif where is the chainsaw? WHERE IS IT? BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

14.gif

F. ForrestHump your new B0$e match your life style well! 9.gif