Have you noticed ?

joessportster

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Shiva said:

What's weather reporting without some special effects these days.  

Storm surge depends on individual storms,  the strength and the land they impact as far as shape to trap some of it and the angle it comes in at, they re all different. Or we can just say warming is the answer to anything other than normal, it is the easier and adding some guilt as a way of doing it.

Just not sure how the same thing happened a few times before, before humans, when it is man which it the destruction of everything, apparently. Evidence is there, but it does not fit every agenda. Much science is like polls or statistics, you can make it fit many different scenarios. The real truth would be nice from some agency without an agenda, are there any anymore?

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You think that's bad try reading tweets.

Living through tweets are for losers and facebook types.

Your about a subtle as Jimjimbo. 

• Moderators

I never said someone is a stable genius that's for sure. Or either word used separately.

Like someone said about facebook people, try to live your life as happy as you want the other facebook people to believe it is. Tweeting is even worse, some now freak if they have to talk to a stranger in person or if they were made to back up what they tweet face to face. Fake losers..............just another opinion, everybody's got one.

28 minutes ago, Emile said:

Yeah ... the wife and I make less than half as compared to 10 years ago (I'm retired).  But ... we now pay TWICE as much in taxes :(  Time to bring back the guillotine to "award" these politicians ... OK; just kidding (?) :D 

alfred hitchcock workout GIF

And who is responsible for your current taxes?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Maybe you are not in the richest percentile?  Hey, they got a tax cut, you mean to tell me that you didn't?

Haha ... we're pretty "well off."  But the elimination of deductible employment expenses cost us an arm and a leg and more :)  (Wife flies to NY at least twice a month for 3-4 days as part of her job.)

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Everyone has an ******* too....No one ever said you used the words stable genius.

I meant I never would have used either word to describe that person.

Choices are just so limited so it's impossible to end up with the best, or even in the top 10.

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I might lose my farm, but wow does that mean I should vote a different way?  

Seen anything really qualified that even slightly had a chance to beat out the powers to be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

What's weather reporting without some special effects these days.  The station with the best effects gets me to tune in.  😀 

I think this video was the beginning of dressing things up.  I remember when it first aired, it's still impressive.  It got me watching to see what else they can do.  It starts at around 1 minute mark.

This sure is better than my weather girl.

JJK

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Yeah ... the wife and I make less than half as compared to 10 years ago (I'm retired).  But ... we now pay TWICE as much in taxes :(  Time to bring back the guillotine to "award" these politicians ... OK; just kidding (?) :D 

=== kidding? Why?? The vast majority are dead from the neck up any way, little will be lost. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1