The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brac

77 Walnut Khorns in Maine PRICE DROP $2300

This is a great pair, with Dean G built( DHA-2  networks designed by  John Albright )   I spoke to Deang about these and sent him a picture, he says These are a Modified AA's with a band pass and a slightly different tweeter filter, these  were built with  PPT Theta caps (great caps).    

. I love them but need more room in the shop so a few things gotta go.

I built one false corner that can go with these.

PRICE DROP,  $2300 picked up before 3/24

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

• Like 2

My old Klipschorn's really gained in value.  Those are DHA-2 networks that Dean made for me I originally had them in my Belle rears.

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:04 AM, Frzninvt said:

My old Klipschorn's really gained in value.  Those are DHA-2 networks that Dean made for me I originally had them in my Belle rears.

Guess I never saw this post,  DHA-2  ? does the DHA stand for something?   Ya, I put the price up a bit thinking I would have to deliver them, and I can always  drop the price for a forum member, but didn't want to publicly post a different price then what I put on FB.

Brac, it is a John Albright design that DeanG built for me and it is a great sounding network it is similar to the AA though.  You can ask anything you like for them they are yours I supposed I should have asked more for them but they were my rear set and were not getting fully utilized and thought I would offer a great deal for a forum member.

They look nice, and I think your price is fair, not out of line at all.  Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

Edited to include correct Network info, and that I can deliver East coast between Maine and North Carolina, come spring.

The DHA is for John Albright's brother Don. I have a pair of the crossovers I built and still use in my LaScalas. Absolutely love them and they should also be awesome in your khorns. BTW, they are beautiful!

When you say you'll be heading south in the spring, any more specific idea when that will be?

On 11/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, Brac said:

This is a great pair, with Dean G built DHA-2  networks designed by  John Albright . I love them but need more room in the shop so a few things gotta go.

I built one false corner that can go with these.  $2750    I'll be driving to NC from Maine in the spring and can deliver between.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

beautiful

What part of NC will you be in?  I’m 60 miles from SW state line in Tennessee.