blast worthy music? anyone got some to contribute?

prodj101

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heavy feedback guiter stuff is to much on horn loaded speakers at high db levels. You need to find something thats recorded very clean, then you can crank it up till your ears bleed if you want.

An oldy but goody, with tons of drum riffs is april wines ROLLER. sounds great on a pair of k-horns , this one i always crank up. Some pink floyd is good loud, but if your after some heavy guiter try the four horseman.

I'm going to gut my k-horn and turn one into a coffin so i can be buryed in it.Who says you cant take it with you !!11.gif

----------------

On 11/13/2002 5:28:31 PM vddobrev wrote:

... and Master of Puppets of course
9.gif

Also (don't know if it will be to your tastes, but Fleet Wood Mac have some great sounding CDs, lots of dynamic range and clean sound.

----------------

Yes, Master of puppets and, and Justice for all........Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits sounds great, especially Tusk.

"5:15" or "Won't get fooled again" by the WHO ...and "Real Me"

"I won't back down" Tom Petty

"Detroit Breakdown" J. Geils Band

"Fred Bear" or "Stranglehold"....NUGE

"Rockin' in the Free World" ....Godfather of Grunge, anything with the Godfather playing "old black" come to think of it

But hey I was born in Detroit; I got issues.

Fantomas

Overkill "Horrorscope"

Slayer "South of Heaven" "Reign in Blood"

Melvins "Bullhead" "Egg Nog"

SOD

MOD

MDC

DRI

COC

DK

Exodus "Bonded by Blood"

Venom "Black Metal"

Static X

Coal Chamber

Sepultura "Beneath the remains"

Acid Bath

Type O Negative

Butthole Surfers "Locust abortion technician"

Death

White Zombie

Megadeth "Peace Sells" "So far, So good, So what."

Anthrax "Among the Living"

Faith no more

Testament "Practice what you Preach" "The new order"

Primus

Gwar

Cannibal Corpse

Mercyful Fate

Debbie Gibson

Carol of the Bells by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...gotta love metal mixed with classical music! the first time i heard the song, i listened only to it for 4 days straight...heard it about 400 times and still wasn't sick of it! Revenge of the Sugar Plum Fairy and Figaro are good too.

I also really love the guitar sounds on "Heaven" from The Rolling Stones "Tattoo You"

and lets not forget "Jessies Girl" by Rick Springfield.

Earlier today I was blasting out The Smiths album "Strangeways Here We Come"

I love the song on there "Girlfriend in a Coma"2.gif

I was also crankin up the volume on Blues traveler's "Straight on till morning".

I got to see BT this summer and man what an incredible show, those guys rock9.gif

Last but not least The King, thats right ladies and gentlemen, I like Elvis6.gif

Elvis just deserves to be played loud.

Peace, Josh

Here's another vote for "I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty. We've got a little war goin' in my hood, and it's "our" side's anthem... "Dreams" by Van Halen "Vital Idol" by Billy Idol, the whole album "Do You Think You're Better Off Alone" (by I forget who) especially some of the club remixes. "Sons and Daughters" by Level 42. A lot of the cuts on the "Scorpions Greatest". Sorry for the lack of paragraphs, my computer's having trouble with that right now.