YouTube Spinning

Full Range

10 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Rub it in Paul. (pun intended)

I've seen pics of you modeling a couple hats so I know it's true. Could be those Mediterranean genes helping out with that!

Could be good genes passed down 

My father had a pencil style moustache 

But I can hardly grow any facial hair, so I save a bundle on razor blades 

More money for records 🤘

• Like 3

Soooo... back in my younger past, I played lap steel with Marvin and Gentry. These guys are now in their 60s, and have played together since they were in high school. They did some work with Dan Peek, one of the original members of the band America (Horse with no name, Sister Golden Hair, etc). Dan passed away in 2011, and Brian and Ken have been working to re-release some of his music and things they did together and redo some of the music.

• Thanks 4

Well.....

Not actually, but it's been cold rain all morning long and still now at lunch time. Definitely happy that the four months of living in my vehicle are almost over!!

Also trying to have faith that my hateful relatives have not destroyed everything I've amassed in the previous five or so decades. 

Prejudice is WRONG.

It does not matter what predicates it. No matter what's been laid on me, I don't believe it's from any religion either.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Also trying to have faith that my hateful relatives have not destroyed everything I've amassed in the previous five or so decades. 

You know that Bill Gates is leaving nothing to his family 

Food for thought  - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-gates-children-inherit-money-b1841790.html

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

It would be a safe bet that a young Peter Frampton saw that show or at least heard of it.

Close! Pete Drake was using it in 1964,but Frampton was in Abbey Road Studios, sitting in on some George Harrison sessions and Pete Drake was there.

Bob Heil had versions and gave one to Frampton later in '74. It had a 100 watt driver in it. Heil's version has become the most well known version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JohnJ said:

That would be great for Halloween parties @Schu

it's a beautiful Diminished composition, specially given the era in which it was written.

that video includes the very rare 3rd floor verse that was deleted because it was considered to controversial at the time.

First floor dungeon: Assorted simple tortures - Molten lead, chopping blocks and hot boiling oil

Second floor dungeon: Jewelry department - Leg chains, ankle chains, wrist chains, neck chains, thumbscrews and nooses of the very finest rope.

Third floor dungeon: Household appliances - Spike beds, electric chairs, gas chambers, roasting pots and scalping devices

Basement dungeon: Everybody out!

I do believe that the gentleman in the black hat is none other than the great Woodie Strode

Woody+Strode+2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2