YouTube Spinning

Full Range

I really like this, kind of a teaching session of Molly Tittle and Tommy Emmanuel. Amazing to hear them talk about the styles they use and hear examples.

• Like 4

@Marvel just saw Tommy this fall in Cbus.  He flat killed it.  Friend had 4 in row 1 center.  I was clueless until he took us down front.  Crazy good evening.  Molly is hittng some dinner place to fill a gap in late April.  Small venue in the Short North just south of OSU campus.  Gonna snag a few for that one.  Can't figure it out though.  She must be on her way to Nashville.  I just heard last week it was goin down.  It's not showing on her tour yet.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MicroMara said:

So good ! gonna buy it when I´m back home , found it allready as 24 bit japan remaster cd. Thanx Tim !!!

I of course can not say to the CD or other media except the vinyl, which is one of the smoothest recordings I own. Got this back in the mid 70's on a fluke, and just loved it from the get-go. It is one of the few vinyl pressings I use for testing and evaluation of sound.

@MicroMaraGlad you liked it :)

• Like 4

I would be playing Vinyl, or R2R but I have to concede to the time it will take to get things back together. Making major moves of ones system, just takes....time. I just have to stick with it and be able to realize "Some form of" the joy of the completed system.

Until then... YouTube! or other Flac and the what nots.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

I would be playing Vinyl, or R2R but I have to concede to the time it will take to get things back together. Making major moves of ones system, just takes....time. I just have to stick with it and be able to realize "Some form of" the joy of the completed system.

Until then... YouTube! or other Flac and the what nots.

just listening , btw ....3 sat is a german-austrian-swiss community tv channel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1