YouTube Spinning

Full Range

2nd coat's going up finally.

"Stuff"

"blues" over being kept by threat from 85% of my belongings.

& that stone the last month

have kept me from it.

Throwing down with the Benny Moore today and that re-released "Song Remains the Same" full concert now recording! the cd cover emulates the original release but not what is on the cd's!

If you heard it back then you will recognize this release has more tunes in it!

PXL-20240310-191210961.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

George will love that^^^:lol:

Wind's been blowing so hard it turned a couple of my clocks back. 

https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/NationalForecastChart/map.php#

High of 50?? Nope, it hit 47 and has been going back the other way since! Looks like @Dave1291 might have some snow.

The Stormwatch is the last album released by the original lineup It is is a little darker in content than Benefit 

I have it in the collection 

• Like 4

On 3/6/2024 at 7:11 AM, JJkizak said:
On 3/6/2024 at 6:04 AM, MicroMara said:

I would´t spent a single cent for her 🤣

I can't believe that figure of 43 billion.

JJK

The artist typically gets 85% of the concert gross. For the Tokyo shows alone she would get approx. $4 million.

Her ticket prices started out at a few hundred each, but groups bought large lots of tickets to resell. The average has been over $1600 each. They were initially released at around $500 each, but bought by 3rd party ticket sellers and the prices shot up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

The brain is such a weird creature! Always got something playing around in my head, Bach, Beethoven, Dire Straits.... Like tryin to explain a dream ya had...

Woke up this morning to this running down that neuron highway..

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Full Range said:

‘And I will go back to the channel to see a few more 

Makes me want to buy a late model camel.  The thoughts are there though.  interesting to say the least.  Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/15/2023 at 7:40 AM, Full Range said:

I was just about to post this. I am glad I took a look first. Someoen said. Pompeii hasn't changed. My response is: oh, yes it has: 

David Gilmour's version is far more complete. I can and have only listened to this one track. It is so good that I have all but, stopped listening to the original and or versions that are not this. Problematic. I know. 

Riddenour on the High G. The bass its transformational the cymbals crashs' are like the frolicking of feet on the water. The bass is like the jellyfish or dolphin beneath the water tickling the feet of the runner as they splash into a carnival of sound that terraces itself in transitions of three (triumvirate). The wandering bass is one. The frolicking bass is two. Then there is the solo. Its all resets again, and again.

The drum not possessing bass floor tom for grounding the sound. It remains airy, aloft, aloof almost. Each part signaling a section of itself; as, yet, becoming and then is. Powerful. A big tent with kaleidoscopic features (astronimae Dominae 'ish in its presentation) where the carousel triggers a larger tent. Then, an even greater one. That very large tent houses the guitar. That guitar holds the truth of the solo. The solo that has not changed in over forty years.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Full Range said:

I have watched these 2 videos of the most authentic reactions that actually have meaning 

‘And I will go back to the channel to see a few more 

The live version. Haha. double necked guitar in D not A minor as the song is written in. The guitar is tuned funky. The other neck is in standard tuning. The other thing is Bonzo is not in 4/4 he is making triplets in a whole different timing that resembles 4/4/ looks more like - triplet for two bars, triplets for two more bars, 4/3 for two bars, with a 4/4 at the close. Its insane, how his timing is counted x,x,Y, and 4 you can hear it without vocal (stairway lies on the whispering wind..) and at the bridge. iirc for the live version.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, imeiamme said:

I was just about to post this. I am glad I took a look first. Someoen said. Pompeii hasn't changed. My response is: oh, yes it has: 

David Gilmour's version is far more complete. I can and have only listened to this one track. It is so good that I have all but, stopped listening to the original and or versions that are not this. Problematic. I know. 

Riddenour on the High G. The bass its transformational the cymbals crashs' are like the frolicking of feet on the water. The bass is like the jellyfish or dolphin beneath the water tickling the feet of the runner as they splash into a carnival of sound that terraces itself in transitions of three (triumvirate). The wandering bass is one. The frolicking bass is two. Then there is the solo. Its all resets again, and again.

The drum not possessing bass floor tom for grounding the sound. It remains airy, aloft, aloof almost. Each part signaling a section of itself; as, yet, becoming and then is. Powerful. A big tent with kaleidoscopic features (astronimae Dominae 'ish in its presentation) where the carousel triggers a larger tent. Then, an even greater one. That very large tent houses the guitar. That guitar holds the truth of the solo. The solo that has not changed in over forty years.  

Yes it’s simply superb 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hold On Hold Out came out when I was a teen, snagged it and the live one up quick. Got some early ones now...

With these guys still this evening.

Talk about a voice!!

RIP Ronnie H

• Like 3