YouTube Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I have the Live In Pompeii LP 

Me too!  lol

Are you sure you have malaria? 

I hope not.  lol  All I've done for the past couple weeks it try to sleep.  Then run on fumes which leads to marathons in the crib.  Then it's a repeat.  Crazy.  I did the same thing when I worked.  Had to keep the employee's on their toes.  If I walked by 'em noddin out I'd meander up to a coffee machine and bring them a cup of extra strong black.  Slip back that way and wake 'em up and give 'em a coffee.  If they'd moved and were actually busy I'd drink it myself.  lol   Couldn't really burn 'em for sleepin cause they'd counter w/I'm on my lunch break.  lolol

And was that Clapton song about the girl he stole from George Harrison?

You'd have to ask Patti that one but kinda maybe.  I know where she wound up.  lol  He swapped stuff w/everyone just like they did him.  Beck, Page, George, Jimi all family.

• Like 3

Dang Dave, have you been to DaNang or some other jungle lately??

Edited by JohnJ
alright wolfie, it might backfire one day :)
  • Like 2

I am just so happy i can hear music again! And birds and all the other noises around me. Last week i had to give my aids to the hearing aid repair for couple of days and that was honestly really challenging for me.  I think i am not going to do that mistake again and will always have a plan b in the future.

Edited by gillrich
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Never heard a cover of that song that I ever truly appreciated. I get that groups want to "make it their own". It was part of the Himalayan ride at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion when it came out until they demolished the place decades later.

RamJam just can't be covered properly or hasn't benn by the right band that I've heard yet.

• Like 3

I'd agree with that @JohnJ but ya gotta admit Larkin Poe's shot is pretty darn good.  For a couple of sisters they're pretty much slayin things on tour.  It's that younger generation yanno.  lol  They're great live from what I've been told.  

• Like 3

Hola!  Just sittin here nosin a bit on youtube and wondered what my old buddy Justin Johnson was up to.  Yup, he's on it and still usin that key to the front door of Cash Cabin to play and record in.  He and his wife livin the dream in Nashville so yea he's together. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet but can he play?  Yes Sir, anything from his shovel guitar, cigar boxes, bicycle wheel guitars and anything else ya throw at him.  45 minutes of him comin your way.  Sit back enjoy and watch him go!  Just for you @JohnJ.   lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@Full Range actually thought abut it but haven't yet.  You know how much room I have here.  Like zero!  lol

That’s one of the reasons You Tube spinning was created Dave 😎🤪🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just slipped in after jam night this week.  Had a nice crowd tonight since the weather is breaking here.

Mike Portnoy and the guys havin a lil fun...  :)

Ritchie WILL kick your rear!  :)

1 power trio comin right up ahhhhgain!   :)

Actually, in the last play "Go Faster" Adrian Smith who played with Iron Maiden and Kotzen with Mike Portnoy and the Winery Dogs.   Mike's either workin with them now or will be shortly.    :)

• Like 4