Censorship II

joessportster

She was hot!  And I use that line all the time about corn.  The truth is it is more properly called maize.  The English word for corn predated the knowledge of the native American food.  I call it maize!  

And while we are on the subject, wth is canola?  It is definitely foreign, and sounds like frankenfood.  I won't touch the stuff.  It's peanut or olive oil for me all the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Aunt Jemima is going to be renamed.  Then Uncle Ben's is next.  The Frito Bandito left us in 1971.  Oh the history!!!  The sky is falling, all is lost.

Get those 10 Commandments ready....be sure to hold them right side up....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

15, no, 10 commandments...

One of the lost 5 was thou shalt not vote for a complete idiot.  But thanks to brainwashing, people think they have no choice...

Wow, the other 4 must have been small potatoes.....

21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

She was hot!  And I use that line all the time about corn.  The truth is it is more properly called maize.  The English word for corn predated the knowledge of the native American food.  I call it maize!  

And while we are on the subject, wth is canola?  It is definitely foreign, and sounds like frankenfood.  I won't touch the stuff.  It's peanut or olive oil for me all the way.

the Avocado oil is exceptional  ---for high heat cooking -

45 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

No one likes an irritated scrotie.

Getting an "American" autographed copy of CD of Elton John's Rocket Man to North Korea's Un was a high priority for several months.  Your tax dollars at work.

and Dennis Rodman as our emissary