Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just now, Randyh said:

you need

I'm hoping not but odds are not in my favor.  My wife works in a hospital where they have confirmed cases.  I'm still around the public (still working) and my daughter is still working as she works for an electrical company.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm hoping not but odds are not in my favor.  My wife works in a hospital where they have confirmed cases.  I'm still around the public (still working) and my daughter is still working as she works for an electrical company.

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Hoping for the best for you and your family.

32 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

that sucks Carl ... praying that you and your family will come through this unscathed.

• Like 3

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Thanks Steve.  I hope you do as well.

so far, so good.  if I get it, it's probably lights out for me ... my lungs are already weak & damaged.  I did read that two Vets in Oregon survived it ... one was 104 and the other 97.  Good for them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

so far, so good.  if I get it, it's probably lights out for me ... my lungs are already weak & damaged.  I did read that two Vets in Oregon survived it ... one was 104 and the other 97.  Good for them!

We had a 95 year old grandmother here in Beaumont recover from it.

• Like 1