Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

5 minutes ago, Randyh said:

well  they fooled the world for 3 months and intelligence gathering  was censored, that's a super/superpower

We do not go around telling everyone what we know. Like a member here said recently.

We do not know what we do not know.

1 minute ago, Wolfbane said:

The Chinese people are not the problem

I understand that and wasn't suggesting they were the problem -- their government is.  my point was the people are human bodies just like the rest of the world, so with that many people in close quarters, their numbers shouldn't be less. They don't have magical immunities that the rest of us don't have. 

• Moderators
I understand that and wasn't suggesting they were the problem -- their government is.  my point was the people are human bodies just like the rest of the world, so with that many people in close quarters, their numbers shouldn't be less. They don't have magical immunities that the rest of us don't have. 

And this is a major concern for the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, billybob said:

I made it my life's work a very long time ago to learn everything that I don't know. 😃

or, to fit more with modern society ... if I don't know it, then it isn't true. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Randyh said:

followers cannot lead ,  when you're sitting in the passenger seat , you don't drive

You will not be getting the behind the scenes look on any news agency, as to what is garnered

by the intelligence community.

Real-time...

10 minutes ago, billybob said:

We do not go around telling everyone what we know. Like a member here said recently.

Most of the free world has trust in the US which is a free society and democracy. I can't think of a single instance where public health emergencies were not quickly disclosed by the US.

The same cannot be said for large numbers of countries that are not democratic. Never trust any statistic provided by the government agencies of these societies: The former Soviet Union, Germany between 1933 and 1945, Mainland China since 1948. Today's Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea and Syria to name just a few recent examples.

Wb

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wolfbane said:

Most of the free world has trust in the US which is a free society and democracy. I can't think of a single instance where public health emergencies were not quickly disclosed by the US.

The same cannot be said for large numbers of countries that are not democratic. Never trust any statistic provided by the government agencies of these societies: The former Soviet Union, Germany between 1933 and 1945, Mainland China since 1948. Today's Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, North Korea and Syria to name just a few recent examples.

Wb

Your point is well taken...

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Randyh said:

why not ---we , the People

True, and all the thousands of things seen in the sky over the last 100 years were weather balloons, aircraft flairs or weather inversions. None of it were new secret airplanes or things we can't explain at all.  

• Like 1