Klipsch customer service.

Chief bonehead

2 hours ago, OO1 said:

nope ,   if there are 50 CS agents taking calls and they have 1000  calls coming in due to the Holiday season   , there's only so many hands to go around    ,  

I would not do business with any company that put me on hold for 118 minutes, 2 hours period. Klipsch needs to address this. At least I would if my company. This is a very serious problem. I say this being a loyal Klipsch fan for near 40 years. Not what one calls good customer service. No excuse is acceptable if they want repeat customers. This was not the case 25 or 30 years ago. Excellent customer service when I used them twice back then. What I say is to alert mgmt to a problem they may not be aware of where they can address it and is not meant to be negative. Temp help is needed in times like this. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, henry4841 said:

I would not do business with any company that put me on hold for 118 minutes, 

you'd better get used to it , cause that's the new reality across all North America   and with all industries  , forget the old days , the world has changed , back-orders , supply problems , staff shortages , cies simply cant  find workers to fill jobs  

10 hours ago, Erik WithaK said:

This experience just might have changed my dedication and support to Klipsch. Frustrating to say the least.

Hopefully after reading this they will reach out to you. Fwiw, I had a similar situation 15 years ago and I'm still here. 

4 hours ago, henry4841 said:

Unacceptable. Sorry Klipsch. 

Of course not. 

10 minutes ago, OO1 said:

you'd better get used to it , cause that's the new reality across all North America   and with all industries  , forget the old days, the world has changed ,

Fwiw, this is a CUSTOMER SERVICE problem and Klipsch should be able to respond to the OP appropriately. That's my take and feel they will resolve the situation with this dude...Heck, if it's advice he's looking for you may be just the person to help him! 

• Haha 1

anytime peak season hits , backlogs are to be expected ,  klipsch implemented a ticket system  a while back that avoids being on hold on the phone  ,

the customer fills the online support form , once the form is received by klipsch CS via email , the request are handled in the order they were received , and CS responds to the email once the person's turn comes around based on that list  , 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, OO1 said:

anytime peak season hits , backlogs are to be expected ,  klipsch implemented a ticket system  a while back that avoids being on hold on the phone  ,

the customer fills the online support form , once the form is received by klipsch CS via email , the request are handled in the order they were received , and CS responds to the email once the person's turn comes around based on that list  , 

If that's the case maybe THAT'S what should be on the first post of this thread instead of what's there? This is a current stickied thread dealing with a problem Klipsch acknowledged on the first post they had.

Again, I have to think YOU could have the answer to this guy's question. @Erik WithaK take a shot and ask your question here. 🤔 

• Like 1

I understand things are not like they were when I first went to work in the 60's at my first job. The rule was you answered that dang phone as quickly as possible because there was a customer on the other end with money that you might get if you talk to them quickly. I do not believe that there is anyone here that would be happy buying some item and wanting info, repairs, spend money for something else, and be put on hold for 2 hours and then not talk to someone. This includes everyone that works at Klipsch. I know things have changed with the internet and internet sales and many companies only communicate through that media but if you have a direct phone service you will not have happy customers if they are put on hold for more than 20 or 30 minutes tops. You can bet on that. 

This is not reflection on Roy or anyone else that works at Klipsch understanding that they are just one cob in a large corporation who has a board making decisions. Klipsch is no longer a Mom and Pop company. But facts are facts. A two hour hold on a phone is and will not be acceptable for anyone on this forum and will certainly piss them off . Exceptions to every rule of  course.

Perhaps Travis  has the correct answer, email them first if internet is available. They should say that in their warranty with the product. Email first and a person will contact them in 24 hours. 

Just and old man who was self employed most of his working life 2c.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billybob said:

Lol, yes going to sell my Klipsch because of CS.

Get a better gripe...

Fwiw, I didn't see anyone making that claim. Otoh, saying anyone should "get used" to lousy Customer Service on the company's Forum seems outta place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

I'm old school too, but I did find these alternative helpful, and got me to a live person the fastest:

You can also send an email to service@klipsch.com or contact them through the "Contact Us" page on their website.

This seems like good information and should be on the first post as an alternative. Fwiw and given this is pinned Roy's response could be outdated  My unsolicited 2 cents. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t understand why the focus of this group is on customer service and response time. The cause of the issue is a decline in product quality and launch of products with limited product development. Customers that are happy with their purchase don’t have a need for customer service.

• Like 1