Pictures of your vintage audio gear.

henry4841

I just recently sold this amp.  I'm a big fan of Classé Audio power amplifiers.  They are very smooth and almost tube-like.  On the used market, the prices they sell for make them a great value and in my opinion, should be considered by folks that tend to purchase the more common "lower-grade" brands that are out there.  Ask anyone that's ever owned this brand and I think they'd agree.  The CA-100 puts out 100 watts/channel, can be bridged to mono, and accepts both balanced and single-ended inputs.

spacer.png

• Like 1

The Classé Audio Model Seventy was my very first Classé Audio power amplifier I had owned and is what sold me on the brand (again, not my photo nor is this of the amp I owned, but looks identical). This one has 70 watts / channel and also has both balanced and single-ended inputs.  However, I don't believe it could be bridged to mono.

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just picked up a vintage Sony STR-V4 receiver! It churns out 50 under-rated watts per side.  It's paired up to a set of Sony SSCS5's speakers and a Sony SACS9 subwoofer right now but I am on a long, slow hunt for an affordable set of Cornwall's or La Scala's!  I also have a vintage Sony CD player and hoping to find a Sony TCK-44 cassette deck to round off the system!  I also have an Amazon Echo Dot hooked up so I can stream from Amazon Music or IHeartRadio!

IMG_04bbb99.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

• Like 4

On 6/7/2022 at 1:58 PM, JMON said:

The Classé Audio Model Seventy was my very first Classé Audio power amplifier I had owned and is what sold me on the brand (again, not my photo nor is this of the amp I owned, but looks identical). This one has 70 watts / channel and also has both balanced and single-ended inputs.  However, I don't believe it could be bridged to mono.

spacer.png

I used to have the Classe DR10 amps in bridged mono and Classe DR6 preamp... I miss them so much!