Belle Klipsch in Black for sale- SOLD

BigRoss

I have a one owner pair of Belles. I bought them new in 1991 (I think!). I don't have any of the original paperwork or books. They have been in storage for past 4 years. Last time I had them powered up, they worked fine, and sounded great.

They have some rub marks and wear marks on edges, but are in what I'd say is "fair" condition. I've included a link to a drop box with additional pics. I do not have original boxes.

I know pricing is all over the place, I'd like to get $1500 for them, but mostly am looking for local p/u. I'm in Asheville, NC which is a couple hours west of Charlotte. Feel free to leave feedback and if you think I'm nuts.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ulmvzwfnb91cl4rxwks01/h?dl=0&rlkey=qkm12k88n8jadhmi7btxug3eu

Edited by BigRoss
  • Like 2

On 4/22/2023 at 3:18 PM, BigRoss said:

I have a one owner pair of Belles. I bought them new in 1991 (I think!). I don't have any of the original paperwork or books. They have been in storage for past 4 years. Last time I had them powered up, they worked fine, and sounded great.

They have some rub marks and wear marks on edges, but are in what I'd say is "fair" condition. I've included a link to a drop box with additional pics. I do not have original boxes.

I know pricing is all over the place, I'd like to get $1500 for them, but mostly am looking for local p/u. I'm in Asheville, NC which is a couple hours west of Charlotte. Feel free to leave feedback and if you think I'm nuts.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ulmvzwfnb91cl4rxwks01/h?dl=0&rlkey=qkm12k88n8jadhmi7btxug3eu

PM sent

On 4/22/2023 at 6:18 PM, BigRoss said:

15 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes needs 5, has only 1.

He is a follower here below.

Maybe your post pushes through.

bkwa21@gmail.com

• Like 1

• BigRoss changed the title to Belle Klipsch in Black for sale- SOLD