Getting a job at Klipsch

kidproquo

Hi,

I know this sounds weird - but, what the heck. I am so enamoured by Klipsch that I would love to get a job at Klipsch, preferably under manufacturing/operations or R&D. How do I go about this? Any ideas? I am a new graduate, done my Masters in Manufacturing Systems.

Regards,

kpq.

You would think that 11,670 posts would warrant a part time tech support job hehe... I guess it is not that easy! LMAO!

Will Work for Klipsch

Has a nice ring to it right?

Check out the multiple levels it works on!

I will work for Klipsch (the company)

I will work for Klipsch (the family)

I will work for Klipsch (the products)

damn eleven thousand post. damn.

You could check "careers" under "help center"

That would be pretty sweet to work at Klipsch. I hope to have a job in this field eventually. Im 16 now, and am planning on a ms dual degree in electrical engineering and audio engineering at Georgia Tech. That should be a good starting place, maybe get more advanced from there. I love this stuff. Im reading the "master handbook of acoustics" right now and I find this stuff fasinating.

HOpe you can get a career with Klipsch though, that would be sweet.

I wish that Klipsch had just a distribution warehouse located here in central Florida...I'd gladly give up my present job and work for Klipsch, even if it meant sweeping the warehouse floors!4.gif

To kidproquo, good luck to you...I wish you much success.

PS - Have you looked at the Klipsch website for any info? If no career listing are present, maybe just e-mailing someone at the Home Office for resume forwarding and/or contact (I haven't looked myself personally, so I don't know if such info exists).

DeanG, I found your wonderous word in a review of Desktop Encyclopedia of Telecommunications, Third Edition

Here 'tis...

Rating: 5

Summary: All telecommunications developers and engeeners must have it

Comment: This book it's has to be in every engeener desktop and also it's a great dictionary for universities stands and for students tools

Hmm, I think I will skip the book and wait for the movie! =HornED

Wow, the man from Hope still gives us some all the way from Indy! Trey, as friendly and informative as your posts are... talking to you on the phone is way better. Tell the truth... hey, you heard it from someone who does... ask anyone! Sometimes the truth isn't even what you want to hear... but that's Trey in spades... and hearts! Yep, had a deuce of time until he got on the line... and that's what started the horizontalized KLF-30 conversions ...to get a center equal to the DVD task and matched to the right and left mains.

Well, to tell the truth, PWK gave me the idea of a full range center when he designed a fully horn-loaded center to timbre-match his beloved K-horns. Trey's offer to sell me a new motorboard if I wanted to undo my KLF-30 experiment... plus some insights into how KLF-30's were made... opened the gate to HT bliss. =HornEd

PS: So, now that we are into to truth telling... it seems that the Tampa Bay Bucs got half their Super Bowl problems licked when they Shanghaied the Raider Head Coach. Now, all they have to do is wait 'til next year when the Salary Cap forces the rest of the Raider team to disband... then Tampa can have something to Bay about! So, what's your pirate's cannon pick for Sunday, Trey?

• Klipsch Employees

Well ED, if you must have the truth

I just dont care who wins. I will be watching a movie or listening to some music on the, (as Justin put it, rigged HT system)

It looks as if I will be posting a bit more from now on

I am to be raised to moderator status. I dont know when, but soon I think.

I will only be around part time, as Tech Support and Lab Tech will take most of my time.

So if I am slow to answer, give me time.

Ed, how is your health? We were a bit worried about you for a while.