Chorus II's in Houston $800 (black)

rah

While everyone is debating the $4k Chorus II's advertised elsewhere, I'm putting my Chorus II's here in Houston up for sale.  Thinking $800.

Have had for 15 years, all original except for the grills, which were purchased new from Klipsch several years ago when you could still get them.  Nonsmoker, no pets.

Certainly not as nice as those for $4k, and obviously cosmetically they are in relatively rough shape, compared to most on this site.  They were this way when I bought them, but musically they sounded as they should back then, and still do.

Comments are welcome, if you're not too tough on me  :)

Don't need to sell, but if someone is interested who is local, please let me know.

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

• Like 3

Dam good deal if you ask me can't believe you're selling these! Can I ask what you replaced them with? I'd wish you luck on the sale but don't think you need it at that price.

• Like 1

Hi, jjptkd (remember you from the Carver forum - (sold you a Sunfire Sig amp you said you were giving to OO).  These are my office speakers and will be retiring soon, have Quartets at home.  The Quartets are mint and are a better fit for the house, so.............

• Like 4