ATTN: EVERYONE

Guest Webmaster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEBMASTER: "If you are going to discuss anything, then bring up your points and leave it at that. What you don't do is call someone a "moron" or a "fool" within those posts. First of all, it does nothing to support your side of the debate anyway and secondly, it's something that may very well get you banned from this forum."

ahhh.....so thats what happened to mobile homeless turned pompus azz.

Bet I'm next! LOL

Prodj

Well i figured there still not K-horn exact design, heck why not, i was ganna pull the brass emblems, only thing i glued them on too well!

These klipshorns with stickers here, are the plain Jane k-horns i bought first, i enclosed them in, with half tops, side grills and top grill covers!

But now that i have a full set (1975) i was thinking of building these exact!

I just dont really want to tear these up, i have $200.00 in these, as they are!

Regards Jim

9.gif

Dear valued webmaster,

Cybergeek is one of many faces of FerretDump,better known here as ForrestHump.FerretDump likes to insult anyone who does not follow his simplistic and crude ideas.

Now fish better known as Miss Sardine 95 joins the sinking ship and does FerretGump proud!

What a tag team they form,a real parody I enjoy reading.

And may I remind some war mongers here,CANADA is a free country and we can decide for who to vote and when to follow or NOT to follow what his majesty the feld marshal Rhum's Feeld sees in his mind as humain.

If you do not agree with me then please write to those beloved geniuses you elected to send troops to Canada and start operation CANADIAN FREEDOM.

LOL

Canada knows all?, but the US needs to listen to the ELF,no thanks.We already have our own Ears and eyes,that actually function.Again with the attacks,just make you're uninformed points and keep the LUCKY CHARMS,they're magical,right down your alley.

So like, can I bring SVS into this war nes pa?!.....KIDDING KIDS...HA......9.gif

Actually TE, as an ex-military serviceman, I am embarrassed to be Canadian. Being from the "Red Neck" west, I have never voted Liberal, the Marijuana Party once or twice maybe 2.gif

The East has "always" ruled our Country, because of a larger number of people, spare me!

At this time "WE" as in "CANADA" should be right beside our Southern neighbour in support. I was in the 1st conflict in Doha, Qatar with the coalition back then, and I can assure you, if a situation arose up here, the Americans would be the 1st to respond to help., followed by the Brits.

I do not find your humour funny in this at all, but more embarrassing as a CANADIAN, go stand on the front lawn in Ottawa and wave your peace sign eh....This so called man is a tyrant, did you notice the 200+ coffins in the warehouse pictures, with the remains in bags and ID's attached....guess who did it...and not my western red neck mother.........

GOD BLESS AMERICA...as far as Canada, speak for YOURSELF and not my Country......11.gif

This is what I was saying months ago. I suggested that the board members adopt the standard of conduct which is volutarally followed on ham radio. No sex, religion, or politics. Talk about them elsewhere, just not here.

There are good reasons. 1) It leads to friction; which is not good for mutual discussion of our common interest (audio). 2) Our hosts don't like the guests to have friction.

As far as 2) A) Colin's mom is an example. (Thanks for that Colin.) B) Our webmaster is another example. In both cases, they may just tell us to leave the table without dinner.

So, guys, we gotta pipe down, suck it up, get in line. And talk audio, which is why we're here.

It IS too bad. For example, this self policing squelches some personal situations being discussed. Such as 'my daughter was just deployed.' The problem is that the circumstances under discussion there have been used by respondents to pipe up on religion and politics. The history of the forum shows respondents do not limit their comments to those focused on a father's concern.

We have a nice big dinner party here. None the less, some of us have been getting unruly.

Gil