Best Bose Review EVER

Stephen328

Found this on the Circuit City website. This says it all folks.

"Reviewer: juk from hawaii

0 out of 1 found this review helpful

worth every dime

i alwayz like the bose system i like movie affect you can get in your own living room with out going out "

http://www.circuitcity.com/display_review.jsp?c=1&b=g&OID=54523&catoid=-10041&begin=10#reviewtop

I wont even begin to rant and rave, i really dont have to.

----------------

worth every dime

i alwayz like the bose system i like movie affect you can get in your own living room with out going out "

----------------

That's funny,

My friends tell me that the sound at a movie theater doesn't really compare to the sound of my Heresy's.

Why try and sound like the movie theater when you can have better2.gif

Peace, Josh

STOP STOP STOP

Making fun of poor Dr B0$e designs,the speakers are not as mediocre as 140W PMPO style,they outperform any 140W PMPO $7.49 speaker system.

Stop poking the same company it gets a bit old,find a new victim...like the S0ny WM4O "papier mache" "sub"

Seriously people we need a fresh "victim",B0$e is a beaten old horse.

1.gif

"Why not Dynaudio?"

You are looking for trouble,Dynaudio is at the top of driver technology and the tweeters,mid-bass and woofers are at the very top of the food chain.

Dynaudio is used in studios the world over and its a company who makes all from A to Z in house.Their driversc are used by the most famous speaker brands on Earth(Wilson Audio,Egglestonworks,Cello,Duntech and a boatload of High-End speaker designs).

Why not attack Krell too,for what?For the fact they make the best large solid state in the world?The fact they whip Aragon,Bryston,Parasound and the works?

Please be my guest,I want to see what you will come up with to bash Dynaudio and Krell. 16.gif

Take your best shot

Dynaudio certainly makes some of finest drivers for home and car - Period! there are some nice cheaper alternatives, Morel/Macrom, Vifa, Peerless, Scan Speak, Focal, Seas, Audax but I still believe Dynaudio makes the best. I have never heard their home speakers, don't know of any place near me that carries them, but I am certain they would be awesome. I used the best of the best for an Isobarik car subwoofer the Dynaudio 12" 30W-100's. It was the most futuristic driver I had ever seen. I spared no expense as I wanted the absolute best. When powered up the woofer seems to move forward and float, Xmax excursion was sick. I would show my buddies the one visible driver and I kid you not it had close to an inch of forward travel. The bass these drivers were capable of blew away many of the previous subwoofers I had. The only combo that had more low frequency response but not output was 4 Vifa 10's in a dual clamshell bandpass configuration in a 1" thick MDF enclosure. Having competed in IASCA from 95-97 I heard alot of killer systems and some of the best used Dynaudio drivers. I would not diss Dynaudio you are talking serious quality with the price to prove it.

Got that right the WM20 is the NEW world reference when it comes to boomy,hooty sweat shop bass.

I TheEAR(award winning irritator deluxe)name the Sony WM20 the upper bass woofer to beat when mediocre sound quality is desired.The WM20 is not even ghetto aproved! For anyone who wants a slice of ghetto sound get the WM40 its a steal for all the irritation and hearing damage it causes.

Frzninvt,

Well said,Dynaudio does all the research in house and the products they put on the market are top quality.From the most standard Audience series to the Evidence Master at each price level you see top quality.

To bash Dynaudio would be a waste of time at best.Its a company with a proven record,they started small and gew,they are in business for 25 years and will remain as long as the best will.

OK. Tired of Blose slamming?

"Much as I disagree with Dr. Bose and his direct-reflecting speaker philosophy, I am forced to endorse his statement regarding some acoustic effects. If you can't hear it, it's only academic."

PWK

Bose-bashing just isn't sporting anymore b/c the company serves itself up as such an easy target. But, wait -- I didn't say that I don't still get a great thrill and rush out of slamming Dr. Bose. I once thought the reflecting principle had some merit, until I thought that good audio demands directionality and when you start bouncing soundwaves off of physical structures, you encounter any number of problems, not least of them is the arrical of the sounds to the listener at very different times. Dipolars work well -- but keep them to the sides or rear for atmosphere in your HT setup. Sorry Bose ... you deserve the bad reviews.

----------------

On 6/19/2003 12:00:12 PM lemonman wrote:

What about this crappy HTIB system:

I saw this in the store and I swear it said AUDIOPHILE on the box!!!! LOL

----------------

WOW, and to think I spent all this money on Klipsch when I could have had it all for less than a couple of cables cost :(