Dont ever loose this

Jim,

I sent you a PM and an e-mail before I read this! That sucks, man! I wish I could be of some help. When do you get them back?

Hang in there, my friend!

And you are right: Nothing else matters!

fini

wow jim, i am so sorry to hear this, you have been in my thoughts and prayers since we last talked, i have been wondering how everything went, but did not want to intrude, life sometimes sucks, but brother jim be assured life does get better, if you work to make it better, and knowing you the way i do it will get better for you really soon, just dont let it rest, you are a good man jim cornell, bless you and your family. if i can be of any help call me12.gif

----------------

On 7/10/2003 3:19:50 AM Jim Cornell wrote:

Kids were taken into custody July 3rd, We have some medical issues to solve, ETC

They will be back, im not thinking of anything else at this time

Jim

----------------

15.gif Wow Jim... I don't know what I could possibly add to this tread after all the heart felt support from everyone else. I can not imagine how it must feel. Puts a knot in my stomach to even think about it. I don't know what the issues have been which caused this, but I do hope you get them back soon.5.gif

Is ETC a medical condition or a acroymn for something?

May Gods grace be with you on your time of need.

Rick