Just wondering ... who has been here the longest?

iwillwalk

Admin555 has been here the longest but made no posts.

C DeForest comes in second but only two posts.

pzannucci comes in around 12th place but is the first with a real post count of 120.

For the ppl with the most posts,

justin_tx_16 with 13,214

boa12 with 4,674

TheEAR with 4,584 (catching up on Boa!)

with NOSValves finishing the 3000 and up club with 3,272

----------------

On 7/28/2003 12:27:32 PM prodj101 wrote:

I'll have 3,000 posts soon enough....

----------------

That sounds like a threat haha. I heard this evil laugh in my head as I read that.3.gif

On some bulletin boards, you have to pay for your posts or earn them. Just imagine that...

If it cost you to post on this bulletin board, would you pay? And how much monthly/per post?

I would pay up to $18.95 a month (money willing) if posts were free, if posts cost say $1.79 each, i would pay no more than $8.95 a month.

Interestingly enough, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to find out when your profile was created. I thought I'd started posting here sometime back in the fall of '99, but I had to go find a post and look at the "member since" tag to find out. Looking your own profile doesn't tell you?

9/1999 for me...

Justin, if you had to pay for your posts, you couldn't afford it!1.gif

What one would pay for the forum is an interesting question. I know that for the few months I've been hanging around here I've learned a heck of a lot.

I might be in the running for "the most improved award" but that's always the connotation that the award goes to a loser what has tried REAL hard. 6.gif

Regards,

Dee

Justin,

This forum is still young,the old timers are those with two plus years of loyal service.I am happy to be in the top three lunatic massive post team,I think I went postal in the last year and a half.

Loyal Klipsch fanatics are a big bonus on the forum,to say I did not think much of Klipsch five years ago! 6.gif Well times have changed and I discovered the live sound of Klipsch...no turning back now.I am a Klipsch fanatic for lifeand will post for many many years(this is good for some and bad news for others 3.gif ).

----------------

On 7/28/2003 1:56:37 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Just hit my three year point recently. It is not the quantity of posts but the quality of posts that we should be concerned with.
9.gif

----------------

What are you trying to say Charles?9.gif

I've been registered for a while, however my posts do not reflect it. I knew absolutely nothing about HT when I joined this forum. I actually registered when I bought my Promedia v2.400's (I remember Justin's promedia posts from way back then!) I have since then purchased a Reference 3 system (took me a while to build it up as I have been a college student for the last 4 years). It is my first real audio system. I am jealous of those with Reference 7 systems, but this is far and away the best system I have ever owned. I still do not know much about HT/home audio, but I learn more every day. While I do not have very many posts, I visit this forum daily and enjoy looking at pictures of other people's systems and learning of all the different kinds of equipment.

Thank you to all the others on this forum for sharing your knowledge and getting me addicted. 1.gif

-Adam Zeimet