What kind of pudding you like ?

BackBurner

----------------

On 3/14/2004 3:59:52 PM BackBurner wrote:

Seems like we've cover'ed just about every other personal topic so hey heres another topic heading to pad your post count.

BTW.I like my jello between a nice set of 38's .

----------------

No... we have not talked about underwear...

I wear man panties. 9.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthurs :

Who do you think your fooling ?? I've seen you on those other pudding forums !! Going by the handle of piggy and oinker , you've got a real problem and need to seek help fast .

I seen your post on pudding asylum last week , OH ya !! you know the one where you hid under the pourch and eat all the pudding with a " wooden " spoon !!!

Your a dam trader and a discrace to the silver pudding spoon group.

Personaly i think the moderators should kick you off .9.gif

wood spoons, the original and still the best....damn right I'm on all the forums, I like to gather ideas on how to tweak my pudding and mock others inferior approaches to pudding, they either don't know how to create the source correctly, or can't place their spoons correctly so the flavor imaging is all screwed up...idiots...

as for jell-o, how can something that comes in little cubes even remotely compare to the greatness that is pudding, jell-o is recommended by those who've never had real pudding....last week I was at a friend's house and he was showing me his jell-o cubes and I was chuckling when he said how great the cubes tasted...I took him to my house for some pudding served in square bowls, corner pudding is easily the best, needless to say he was blown away and can't stand his little jell-o cubes now.....

I can't believe you corner pudding guys always putting down the jello-cubes. Give it a rest already , my old jello-cube recipe will blow your corner pudding stuff out the window .

I'm 4'3" and 89lbs i'll meet you in any dark alley .

PS : Don't forget to bring that wimpy Bi-spoon of yours.

Ha Ha Ha

Good one Arthurs...

Lest we not forget the traditional jello shots.

Yummmmmm.

Not sure how pudding can top that.

Until I can get lit from a cup of pudding, I feel Jello to be the appropriate meduim.

Besides....think of the fascinating nature of Jello in all it's physical glory and inherantly superior opaque demeanor.

Can it REALLY be beat?

I mean.... come on.

The way it decelerates quanta to a predetermined specific frequencies while not compromising it's general consistency is a quality that pudding could only dream about.

Think about it...

Bill Cosby ain't got nuttin on me.

"Viva la Jello.

Regards,

John.

I'm stickly a " PP " pudding guy , nothing like the " magic " of them old " Pull & Peel " metal pudding containers .

This new " SET " pudding is for the kids , personaly i can't stand the new " S imple E asy T hermoplastic containers .

The pudding takes on a whole difference taste and the " magic " seems to dissappear.

" DISCLAIMER "

These opinions are strickly my own and come from nothing more than eating way to much pudding .

I can not believe this thread had went on with this many post and none of your puddingphiles have mentioned the most refined and transparent pudding of them all !!

Big spoonfulls of shaky puddin !! we ain't talkin no teaspoons full either !!

Bah. Nothing washes down a nice dish of Haggis like the Brit's favorite treat - blood pudding - eaten straight out of the bowl - the direct delivery method.

Why spoil your pudding experience by using a secondary transfer method like a spoon?!

That meaty taste of blood pudding cooked in earthenware, and served in same. MMMM MMMM! 9.gif

Im not fussy just as long as my pudding contains lots of CHOCOLATE with just a little sugar, nonfat dry milk, maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, modified tapioca starch, processed cocoa, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, natrasodium pyrophosphate, disodium phosphate, mono- and di-glycerides, esters of fatty acids, calcium sulfate, propylene glycol, soybean oils, sodium silicoaluminate, salt, lecithin, carrageen and the all important artificial flavors and coloring agents FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Green #3, FD&C Red #5, FD&C Yellow # 6 Ill be perfectly satisfied. 9.gif

question for jell-o advocates...do any of you use any isolation devices to prevent your jell-o from "jiggling" and screwing up the flavor imaging? I'm thinking some brass cones under the bowl or plate (whatever it is you eat jell-o off of) to keep the jell-o steady and give it an expanded flavor stage with greater detail...I currently suspend my pudding bowl from the ceiling with some carefully measured and balanced wire, this is after I previously put 3 tennis balls under the bowl on the table....really cuts down on the quiver and allows my corner pudding bowl to shine...

pudding = analog

jell-o = digital