So I'm an IDIOT

cluless

I would like to submit

a bit of an apology (just a-little teensey teensey- bit...since I'm never wrong)

Somehow, I took it upon myself to become part of the forum policing faction.. and tried to make sure that the language and the abuse factors didn't get out of line....In the process, found myself guilty of everything that was going wrong in this forum..

Fill in the blanks..

Who am I to impose my morality and standards (which are rather shakey at best) on anybody else?

Hopefully, I won't be sentenced to a lifetime of Bose-Speakerhood.

Maybe I need more chocolate

1.gif

Hmm, while our dear clu may be never wrong... she doth right properly, from time-to-time, stir up "hit-&-miss-conceptions" in us lesser sorts. And if she deems an apology is needed for her tender part... I shudder what is needed for some of our calloused parts. Taming flaming is somewhere where "parts is parts" departs... and introspection meets temperance.

Mea culpa... mea culpa... mea culpa... cha!cha!cha! A tricky tune (toon?) for many male egos to tap dance around. Yep, it would be a lot easier if we would all send cluless a piece of fine chocolate. Do you still have that refrigerated P.O. Box, clu? 3.gif -HornEd

PS: Where would we all be if we didn't have a clu?

----------------

On 3/18/2004 8:47:38 PM cluless wrote:

Who am I to impose my morality and standards (which are rather shakey at best) on anybody else?

Hopefully, I won't be sentenced to a lifetime of Bose-Speakerhood.

Maybe I need more chocolate

1.gif

----------------

????????????????????????

Bugs chocolate.jpg

Im completely in the Dark Chocolate concerning this matter.

AND IM STAYING THERE!!!!!

What? Clu appologize? NOT!9.gif

Funny...the individuals that should appologize you will NEVER hear from, that much is certain! Then again, you will most certainly HEAR from them again and again, but it sure ain't gonna be an appology.7.gif