Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Hey nezff

Ya I was thinking about you. NICE room NICE job!!

I'm in the process of pulling together a HT set up also. After seeing your stand I REALLY wish I would have gone down that road, Simply Stereo in IL has a demo / closeout RC 64 for cheep but the stand I picked up the best I could do is a RC62 It's a work in process will see how it works out.

I think I'm picking up a pair of subs in the AM. Will do more testing this weekend,[:D]

post-49915-13819638422486_thumb.jpg

So... Only about 3 weeks ago I overhauled my audio system (RF52II, RC52II, RB41II, Bic V1220, Yamaha V667).

More detail a couple pages back.

A couple days ago, after enjoying these 3 weeks of audio bliss paired with a 50" plasma, I stumble upon a 92" fixed-frame projector screen on my local Craigslist for dirt cheap. I jump on it, and then rather spontaneously decide to buy something with which to shine some light on it. That ended up being an Epson 8350.

So, less than a month in, I've ballooned my budget to 3 or 4 times its original size (I was going to get an HTIB before getting the Reference setup), and turned what was to be a modest audio system purchase into a comprehensive high-quality home theater buildup.

Oh man, I really need to stop reading these forums (and AVS) and enjoy what I have. :-)

post-44872-13819638465794_thumb.jpg

Here is what I brought to my parents' house last week as a gift for my Mom's birthday. RF-3s, RC-3II, RB-5s, RSW-10, and a Panasonic SA-XR55. Got the Panasonic after reading about wuzzzer's, Mallette's, Skydover's and silversport's opinions. Thanks guys!

My Mom listening to some of her organ music. Tears quickly appeared in her eyes as the sound filled the room. It was great!

post-34666-13819638990862_thumb.jpg

Here is what I brought to my parents' house last week as a gift for my Mom's birthday. RF-3s, RC-3II, RB-5s, RSW-10, and a Panasonic SA-XR55. Got the Panasonic after reading about wuzzzer's, Mallette's, Skydover's and silversport's opinions. Thanks guys!

My Mom listening to some of her organ music. Tears quickly appeared in her eyes as the sound filled the room. It was great!

very cool man! : )

• dtel pinned this topic