Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Thank you youthman ,and thanks for the info. Oh by the way i want your projector[:P]. Trying to get the wife to let me buy one pt-ae4000.[:'(]

That's not going to be so easy. My basement is'nt done yet anyway , so no real rush.

• Moderators

Thx for the kind words larbo. I've really enjoyed the Panny. You can get the 4000u $500 cheaper than I paid for the 3000u. You need to prepare the wife...manicure/pedicure gift card, flowers, take her out shopping. It typically works for me. [:D]

With you not being in a rush, electronics will only get better and cheaper over time so it's still a win, even if you have to wait. Do you have your screen picked out?

Here is what I brought to my parents' house last week as a gift for my Mom's birthday. RF-3s, RC-3II, RB-5s, RSW-10, and a Panasonic SA-XR55. Got the Panasonic after reading about wuzzzer's, Mallette's, Skydover's and silversport's opinions. Thanks guys!

My Mom listening to some of her organ music. Tears quickly appeared in her eyes as the sound filled the room. It was great!

From the looks of the picture she has a lot of music she'll be enjoying on her new home theater. Great job!

I agree... excellent set up.... enjoy....

Thanks wuzzzer and Boxx. Those are DVDs in the picture. There are about as many on the opposite wall next to the left speaker. She has a large CD shelf upstairs, I'd guess around 500. Lots of stuff to rediscover!

Thx for the kind words larbo. I've really enjoyed the Panny. You can get the 4000u $500 cheaper than I paid for the 3000u. You need to prepare the wife...manicure/pedicure gift card, flowers, take her out shopping. It typically works for me. Big Smile

With you not being in a rush, electronics will only get better and cheaper over time so it's still a win, even if you have to wait. Do you have your screen picked out?

What about 3d projectors are we there yet in technology, Nice rooms to all by the way.

wife...manicure/pedicure gift card, flowers, take her out shopping. It typically works for me.

Youthman !!! lmao [:P] Thats good , got to try. I have no idea about what screen. Want to try to get at least 120". When i do eventually finish my basement , my hometheater room will be 16' x32'.So i think 120" will be ok. Here in canada there selling the projector for $2500. And someone said about 3d projectors , yes they do have them. I dont want anything to do with 3d. lol Already wear glass's.

• Moderators

My room is 13'x19' with a 103" screen. If my room was just a few feet wider, I would have went with a 110", possibly a 120" screen.

I bought my 3000u for $2500, I believe the 4000u is selling in the US for around $2000.

My room is 13'x19' with a 103" screen. If my room was just a few feet wider, I would have went with a 110", possibly a 120" screen.

I bought my 3000u for $2500, I believe the 4000u is selling in the US for around $2000.

Is 103" a good size? I just thought 120" was a good size, i have know idea. Dont even know how much wall space i would need for 120". How much space does 103 take up? How high and how long? Your screen looks like a real good size.Maybe i dont need 120.

• Moderators

Depends on your viewing distance from the screen. A 90" screen is great if you are sitting maybe 8ft from it. 103 is adequate at 11ft (my room setup). 15' (which is my second row), the screen could definitely be bigger than 103", maybe 110 or higher. Hope that helps. This is just my limited experience with projections.

• dtel pinned this topic