Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Figured I would post a few pics of my Ht...in the pics I couldn't get the RB-61II surrrounds in the pic so I just left them out LOL!!

Posted Image

Left side of front sound-stage:

Posted Image

RB-61 (getting Rb-61II in 2 days to replace these) Height speaker:

Posted Image

RC-64II Center speaker (My favorite LOL!):

Posted Image

• Moderators

Great looking room Rob. Dude, there is some serious optical illusion going on in your photos. I was going to ask why the RF-7's are taking second fiddle to the RF-82ii's in your room until I saw they are both RF-82ii's. The wides look "wider" than the front speakers. I'm guessing it's because of your wide angle lens maybe. Anywho...great looking room.

Great looking room Rob. Dude, there is some serious optical illusion going on in your photos. I was going to ask why the RF-7's are taking second fiddle to the RF-82ii's in your room until I saw they are both RF-82ii's. The wides look "wider" than the front speakers. I'm guessing it's because of your wide angle lens maybe. Anywho...great looking room.

LOL!!! The lens is a wide angle 10-22 so it makes it seem that way....now only if it would really hppen LOL!!!

cornfedksboy, I had sound before the movers left the house and I'm not going to let a little construction stop me now.. I'll just move them to the other end of our long basement. Hope you are fine. I loved KS when I used to travel through it driving a big truck. Thanks, Nic

LOL. Let me guess...you set your cruise control on 70 and tied the steering well in place and just went to sleep for about 7 hours? I-70 to Colorado is a horribly long (and straight) drive.

• dtel pinned this topic