Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Seems like it sounds better, but i'll give it more time, i'll ask few other people to come over and see what they think, or what they "HEAR"

Thanks!

Time to replace all the bookshelf speakers with surrounds instead though.. i think that would help a lot better too....any input?

Congrats TurboGen nice setup!

Thanks man! Looks like your a Reference guy, Im a big fan of the Reference speakers, but since I started with a 3.1 Synergy setup, i quickly added the rest of the setup with more Synergy speakers.. if i could do it again from the start, i'd bought a Reference setup. lol..

BUT.... for the price, i couldnt beat my home setup!! lol..

Yes im a Reference guy but love. All klipsch setups and yours was tastefully done and im sure you'll get many years of enjoyment from it! ! Klipsch FTW! !!

Nezff, were do I get that neat screen saver?

Very nice setup BTW, even captured some essence with subs on here. People without subs claim its stupid to YouTube your gear playing but even though the fidelity is limited the message still get across playing back on a on a HT system. I enjoy it anyhow. (except when there are over gained microphones)

Hey nezff, I love your setup. Why is the video not recent though? I know u put up acoustic treatments so in curious how they affect sound?

I plan on putting a new video up today with updated gear. I added acoustic panels, swapped onkyo 876 for onkyo 5508, and moved the subs closer in.

Nezff, were do I get that neat screen saver? Very nice setup BTW, even captured some essence with subs on here. People without subs claim its stupid to YouTube your gear playing but even though the fidelity is limited the message still get across playing back on a on a HT system. I enjoy it anyhow. (except when there are over gained microphones)

The screensaver is just the standard one on the PS3.

Nice setup! Is that the upper most room in your house?

Yes, that is a upstairs over my garage. It is 30x15. Has its on 16 seer 1.5 ton A/C unit.

• dtel pinned this topic