Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

The HT seats are made by Coaster. I believe the model number is 7563 and is similar to the Berkline 090 model. I ordered them from a company near Atlanta, but I don't remember the name. They were selling them on ebay. I called them and they sold them to me over the phone for the same price as their opening ebay bid. Coaster made a previous model that were not as wide and not liked as much as their newer model. I really like mine.

I just read on the AVS Forum that the Berkline Outlet is having another one of the sales. They apparently have these a couple of times a year and have awesome prices. I guess it is March 22 and powered Berkline 090s will be $399 each.

I saw something very close to that on Ebay and went to the sellers website: 4Seating.com and found some excellent pricing. They are a Cali based company and shipping will be $250 to me here in Florida for a row of 3. The seats I saw are very close to the ones you have, did you have the butt shakers installed? or is that just marketing hype?

Here is the current state of my theater project. This is an upstairs room that is built over my garage and needed some creative wall building and light blocking ideas. It is 13' x 22' and has its own bathroom adjacent to the theater doors. The contractor is currently building the wall and will install the double doors next week, next the inwall audio rack. Following that he will build the 8 inch platform for the sofa pictured and a row of 3 theater seats placed at floor level for the front row. The skylights will be built in and then covered with heavy drapery and rods on both sides to balance out the room. RS 35's for the rears and Atlantic Tech in-ceiling for the rear center with my new pride, the Cherry RF 7's and RC 7 plus the RW 12 to fill in the front. I am following the progress each day and will share at a later time. I have gained much knowledge from my fellow Klipsch forum members in regards to this room and I appreciate that.

post-16808-13819255665258_thumb.jpg

Alright Mark - now you're just showing off.2.gif BTW Mark, are you in the metro Atlanta area?

Amdek has a very nice theater. Surprised no one commented on it.

And you other posters have some nice HT's as well. KEEP 'EM COMING!!

Hey Northshore - I've got a similar room as you! Bonus room over garage. Keep us posted.

Still wish Amy & company would create a Gallery section on this forum.

Tom

"Amdek has a very nice theater. Surprised no one commented on it."

Wow, thanks much!!!

For those that missed it: http://gallery.avsforum.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=27471&cat=500&thumb=1

And this is all the crap I have stuffed into that room: BK ref50, 3-Crown XLS 402s 1 Crown XLS 202, Atlantic Tech system 350 speakers, SVS PC-Ultra, Rane THX 44 EQ, Alesis MEQ-230 EQ, DIY blackout material screen, channel master 3677 OTA antenna, CM 7777 pre-amp, 3DO game system, Kenwood 200disc CD, Optoma 739 XGA projector, HTPC PIII700 oc to 933 Video is Ati sound is Zoltrix DVD drive is Toshiba, 100% light controled theater, Panasonic S-VHS, Directv R10 Tivo, RCA DTC210 Directv HD receiver, Adcom ACE-615 power conditioner/SM surge protection

This is more of a test to see if I can include the picture in the post.

Sorry about the qualitiy, but using a borrowed camera and just can't get the pictures to come out right. Either too dark or too bright etc.

k51.jpg

These are the K-horns that had major woofer damage due to being stored in a garage for a year and have since replaced them with new ones from Bob (BEC)

They will need some sprucing up but due to the woofer replacements, that will have to come later.

JJ

post-6818-13819255667348_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic