a must have item...............

grinnie

----------------

On 6/14/2004 10:25:31 PM grinnie wrote:

an "official" Klipsch wall plaque. it's in the 'store' part of this site under gear. already ordered mine.
16.gif

----------------

I already got one! They gave these out to everybody at the end of the Klipsch tour there in Indy. They are pretty nice. Now just to find exactly were I want to hang it.

After reading the first line about a klipsch plaque, I quickly(I have a cable connection)went over to see if they did exist in exitment and ordered it. When I saw it, I said, I gotta have one of these. I am thinking of getting an SVS plaque as well, even thou I don't have an SVS sub. Maybe I can order an SVS soon depending on what I decided to upgrade next. BTW, I love this forum as it has been teaching me things about audio, by favorite hobby.

CD

hehe, I want to head to the indy trip one day... im only 21 and all though so I have time

Also, now that I am getting the klipsch plaque I kinda want a DTS and maybe a dolby anyone know of good ones? I know their are bunches on the net but some look like pieces of **** and some I just can't tell if its good quality or not.

• 11 years later...