how much for one record?

Timmikid

----------------

On 9/22/2004 8:26:31 AM ChrisK wrote:

Paul,

Please give it rest regarding Allan. He is NOT a liar. I really don't think he would even know how to be dishonest. I would buy a used car from Allan, let alone a record. Let the people involved settle the issue regarding the record in question.

----------------

Boomac is happy with Allan's record. That's not in dispute. The issue is Allan's refusal to admit that he overgraded it. It was not Near Mint visually or sonically.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 9/22/2004 9:15:29 AM paulparrot wrote:

----------------

On 9/22/2004 8:26:31 AM ChrisK wrote:

Paul,

Please give it rest regarding Allan. He is NOT a liar. I really don't think he would even know how to be dishonest. I would buy a used car from Allan, let alone a record. Let the people involved settle the issue regarding the record in question.

----------------

Boomac is happy with Allan's record. That's not in dispute. The issue is Allan's refusal to admit that he overgraded it. It was not Near Mint visually or sonically.

----------------

I'm sorry Paul but I didn't realize you were at Artto's house that weekend. That explains everything.

Let's put this to rest. I hate seeing all my friends bickering here. We all know Allan doesn't overgrade and Paul just likes to stir up trouble as a hobby.

Any last words Fini?

Chris,

Ive never minded arguments on the Forum. Its usually pretty easy to see whos baiting, trolling, provoking and generally full of you know what. Josh could have stopped after his first sentence and his point would have been made.

Neither Paul nor Allan need music defined and I dont believe that the use of the word idiot was necessary.

Since I was directly involved in the circumstances that initiated this thread, I may have taken Joshs comments personally. Sort of seemed like an outsider taking an unnecessary shot, if you know what I mean. I realize that sometimes things come out differently than meant and please note that I only criticized what Josh said, not him.

Josh, I just noticed your last post. Hey, I almost used the word uninformed instead of ignorant and I should have. Though they mean essentially the same thing, it is a bit more personal to use the latter. Please note that it wasnt personal and I was not calling you ignorant.

Gary Lon Armstrong is a Forum member who plays in the same league as Allan, Edmond and a few others.

Now Fini!!!!

----------------

On 9/24/2004 1:47:55 PM paulparrot wrote:

Seti,

That was way overpriced so you should be glad you didn't buy it. I think I was given that bootleg on CDR.

----------------

I guess this one could go into my illogical obbsesions box because I have been hooked on this tune since I was a kid. Although it was expensive I really wanted it on vinyl and not cdr as I already have a copy on cdr which was about $30. The odd thing is that I found this LP in Arkansas of all places which is not really the best place to find that sort of bootleg and didn't buy it ugg. I haven't looked for it in years I think I'll see what some google searches bring up.

Seti