I'm SICK and TIRED of all the Non-Klipsch Talk!!!

jj1234567

My thread title says it all:

For these reasons:

-This subwoofer forum should be a forum dedicated to Klipsch subwoofers. It should be a resource for everyone interested in Klipsch subs, and for everyone who wants to learn about Klipsch subs, period.

-The company is hurting itself and losing sales because consumers are migrating toward other subwoofer companies.

-The Klipsch subs are losing credibility in some people's eyes because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-Some Klipsch owners are losing confidence because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-Technical support questions about Klipsch subwoofers are rare because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-If a forum says Klipsch, I expect people to talk about Klipsch.

-There are at least half a dozen other general audio forums that rightfully encourage promotion and discussion of other brands.

I feel that Klipsch needs to regain control of their forum. Right now.

You are right. This is opportunistic behavior, and many of these people are taking advantage of Klipsch's hospitality.

As a business decision, it just seems absolutely insane that Klipsch would ignore this type of situation for so long. Unfortunately, a disclaimer on the website and one or two warnings from the moderators is not going to cut it. That is merely a slap on the wrist as far as I am concerned.

Then the Rules, Policies and Disclaimer page should reflect the fact that other brands should not be discussed. Everyone is playing by the rules. If Klipsch feels that a thread is inappropriate, they have the right to delete the post or possibly ban the poster. It seems that Klipsch does at times monitor these posts and lets them exist as is. I don't think that anyone is intentionally trying to hurt anyone's feelings, merely sharing whatever information they have. Carl

If someone doesn't like a certain topic, there is an easy answer, DO NOT CLICK IT!! I mean come on, it's a forum, people want to talk about what they own, maybe help out another potential buyer, and save someone some money, if the rules state no other brand can be mentioned, then heck, this forum is gonna die.

Somtimes it can become overwhelming sure, but like in the other thread started, maybe there is a reason for all the non-klipsch sub talk. They have great subs, no question, but they can be pricey for the average Joe, and there are better bang for the buck subs out there. People have minds, if they want to buy something without hearing it, go for it, if they don't and want to drive 50 miles to hear a Klipsch sub at a retailer, go for it. I have heard both, all the RSW subs, and the "other" brand that is being talked about lately, and I like the other brand, why? Cheaper, digs deeper, more tailored to my needs, one on one customer service (BEST OUT THERE PERIOD!), etc.

When someone asks for the input of someone that has heard both, and has the same listening habits as me, what should I say? Nothing? Let them waste time and money on a product that won't fit their needs? Nope, I will tell them my opinion, if they want to take my opinion, that's their choice.

I have spent a lot of money on Klipsch speakers, I have a full setup from them, (2) 5 channel setups so far, more to come, and I RAVE about them on EVERY forum I visit when asked, so it's not like it only happens here for other brands.

Just my $.02.

----------------

On 10/15/2004 2:01:32 PM jj1234567 wrote:

----------------

This is a moderator...not a random member. Although it is probably smarter to create a 1234567 profile instead of venting while representing the company. In other forums here he's talked about the upper management, percentages, sales volumes, forum disclaimers and related. This is why he has such a vile distaste for non-Klipsch products. My guess is he may be under reprimand due to the situation and needs an anonymous facade to vent his frustrations.

He certainly won't like this post... 5.gif

----------------

On 10/15/2004 2:01:32 PM jj1234567 wrote:

For these reasons:

-This subwoofer forum should be a forum dedicated to Klipsch subwoofers. It should be a resource for everyone interested in Klipsch subs, and for everyone who wants to learn about Klipsch subs, period.

-The company is hurting itself and losing sales because consumers are migrating toward other subwoofer companies.

-The Klipsch subs are losing credibility in some people's eyes because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-Some Klipsch owners are losing confidence because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-Technical support questions about Klipsch subwoofers are rare because of all the talk about the competition's products.

-There are at least half a dozen other general audio forums that rightfully encourage promotion and discussion of other brands.

----------------

Hahaha! You're an idiot!

3.gif3.gif

"My thread title says it all:

For these reasons:

I feel that Klipsch needs to regain control of their forum. Right now."

Er, you are not going to lose sleep over the issue, are you?

It probably doesn't hurt their business very much. First of all, if you look at how many people post about subs on this section of the forum, specifically which they have boughten, the overwhelming majority are NOT SVS or other brands, but a relatively equal spread. Then when you consider that the Klipsch BB represents a very small portion of the electronic consuming population, it is even less of a loss.

Hey JJ "topic starter" "the tired and very sick person" can you show us your HT pics please, we'd really want to see how many klipsch subs and klipsch speakers you have. I think, you might be a fire starter and have nothing else to do, just is sick in the head instead. "lol" !!!klipsch losing money!!! I really believe that klipsch is gaining knowledge that no other companies have in knowing what there customers are thinking and why they think like that. Then may be design something to meet what we want based on these likings and preference for other brands. You silly "8 posts" tired of non-klipsch talk person.. 3.gif4.gif3.gif

----------------

On 10/16/2004 5:21:48 PM Freak Nasty wrote:

Hey JJ "topic starter" "the tired and very sick person" can you show us your HT pics please, we'd really want to see how many klipsch subs and klipsch speakers you have. I think, you might be a fire starter and have nothing else to do, just is sick in the head instead. "lol" !!!klipsch losing money!!! I really believe that klipsch is gaining knowledge that no other companies have in knowing what there customers are thinking and why they think like that. Then may be design something to meet what we want based on these likings and preference for other brands. You silly "8 posts" tired of non-klipsch talk person..
3.gif4.gif3.gif

----------------

Good post Freak,

Where is his Klipsch triple RSW towera nd his RF7's...3.gif

What is true is the fact people post how they will build better and cheaper subs.This does not help Klipsch and these posters should be on the red list and banned when all they do is contribute to some DIY project.

This IS A KLIPSCH FORUM,not a DIY build your own sub forum.

Trey should delete all these posts and ban these posters,preventing them to breathe. 11.gif

HE HE

Klipscher and proud to be one.I have no proof to give,gave plenty and posted pics of many Klipsch products I own.

All anti Klipsch posters...should depart to message boards paid and put in place by the companies they promote

----------------

On 10/16/2004 5:54:44 PM Freak Nasty wrote:

I would really like klipsch to make something better than the sunfire signature sub, even smaller, better quality materials, sound a lot better, cheaper than the sunfire and have a nice klipsch logo on it to match my RF 7 and friends. I would be the first to buy it.

----------------

Not gonna happen,Velodyne failed,Mirage failed,Paradigm failed.In the ultra compact sub category with a serious low end output Sunfire is still since a good few years the leader.

9.gif

It would take a good investment to beat the master micro sub designer,and I name Bob Carver.