Tissue Paper Phenomenon/Modification

Klipschguy

Sorry about that, Andy! I fixed it.

To see how you do these link things, click on the "reply" button for my post (the one with the link), and you can see the HTML code used. This technique works for checking out how someone has posted a picture, too. Very useful when you want to know how someone has centered an image, or has alligned it on the right side, etc.

----------------

On 1/5/2005 7:20:06 AM TBrennan wrote:

What I thought was stupid was to continue to let that damned cheesy T-35 continue to drill holes through my head and not see if I could do something about it short of using a Fostex or JBL tweeter or selling the speakers.
----------------

Ever think of getting a descent amp and source ?

NosValves,

TBrennan is right about those T35's in his Heresys. I actually got rid of my Heresys for the same reason. And yes, I did try them with tubes - an immaculately restored Fisher 500C. The Heresys still "drilled holes" with the Fisher (and everything else). Funny, I actually thought about putting a little damping in front of my tweeters to.

The Heresy tweeter needs a little attenuation IMHO. But if they float your boat, please don't take offense. Everyone has a sound they are looking for - so choose carefully and punt when necessary.

Andy