If I may be permitted, a few snapshots from Mom's life, I think you all will enjoy

fini

Ah, the beauty of photography. To freeze in time a moment, an embrace, a smile, laughter, all those beautiful memories encapsulated in a single frame of film. To be remembered forever in time.

Fini, your Mom was a beautiful lady, treasure those memories you have of her. Thanks for sharing with us. What a great glow coming from her face in each photo, she surely enjoyed this life.

Your post gave my career new meaning. To think that this weekend I have the opportunity to capture those precious memories in time for a family I hardly know. It's an honor, this craft.

Take care and God be with you and your family.

Michael

Wow fini - I feel bad for two reasons....

First for just now finding out your mom passed away.15.gif I've been in a software training class for the past 4 days, so I haven't been to this forum much if at all.

And second that your mom passed away. 8.gif You have my sympathy fini for your loss. Like others here, I appreciate you sharing the photos of your mom. I'm willing to bet your mom was looking down on you when you composed this thread, turned to other angels and said, "Yep - that's my son."

Take care fini.

Tom

Yes, I agree, you should take a rest.

Grief will go on for some time. The misery is just a manifestation of love you have for her.

It took me a long time to come to terms with the loss of my parents. One insight that consoled is that much of what they were is what we are.

One day soon you're going to do or say something, take a pause, and recognize, "That is just like mom and dad." It gives some sorrow at the loss. But take notice that they live on in you.

They'd like it that way. So do it often.

Best, and condolences.

Gil

Fini,

I'm sorry it took till now to post but I have been having problems loging on to the board.

I am sorry for your loss and was praying for you to recieve the help you would need to make it through this tough time.

Thank you for sharing some of your memories and photos, it looks like she had a full life. I am sure she was proud of you. From what I have learned of you over the last year on the board, you are a good man. EVEN if we differ on some of the finer points of audio2.gif